꧁22꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was the day of the camping trip, and mom made me pack extra.

But anyways we were now at school, Aizawa doing a headcount and Tenya making sure I had something useful outside of a crop top and small shorts.

"Well at least you have bug repellent" my boyfriend sighed, "told you I'd have something useful" I smiled, fixing my outfit for a second.
Hair and fit check

"Alright everyone, get on the bus," Aizawa said, Tenya taking my bag into his hands before we walked on, Tenya letting me have the window seat

"You guys excited?" I asked everyone, getting a bunch of replies, even a grumbled "yeah" from Bakugou.

"I wonder what we'll be doing," Midoriya asked as I shrugged.

"Can't be too hard"

And just as I say that the bus stopped, confusing us because we were nowhere near a camp sight, just a large cliff.

We had all got off, wondering why we had to stop here, but soon that question will be answered.

"I HAVE TO PEE" Mineta yelled while running around, everyone talking about this maybe being a rest stop or something.

"There no point in stopping without a reason," Aizawa said as a black car pulled up.

"Hey Eraser," a woman's voice said, making us look at Aizawa as he greeted the two women.

The two women were apart of the four-person hero team called "Wild Wild Pussycats" the one with the bob being Mandalay, and the blond's name being Pixi bob.

"Here we own this whole stretch of land, and over there you'll be staying at the foot of that mountain" Mandalay explained to us.

"Why'd we stop then?" I question, all of us getting a sudden feeling of danger, me and Tenya slowly backing away while Sero was already trying to run back to the bus.

"It's 9:30 am right now, if you're fast, maybe around noon?" Mandalay grinned at us just as Pixi bob had thrown us off the cliff using a mudslide.

"*groan* I should have never come on this trip" I complained to myself as Tenya helped me up, Bakugou making a snarky joke at me, only laughing after I joked back.

"I CAN FINALLY PEE" Mineta yelled, running right towards a huge forest monster.

"Well, we might as well get started" I shrugged, looking over at Bakugou as I created a bomb, the boy holding up his hand to show sparks before we both ran right for the monster, the two of us making a bet on who'd get to the camp first.

"Loser my foot made it first, I win" I tiredly laughed, Bakugou and me stumbling out of the forest together.

When I say we were all currently in bad shape right now, I'm not saying it lightly either. My tracksuit was ruined and the little strings holding up my top had somehow broken off, making me have to hold up my top to cover my boobs, mostly from Mineta, some of my jewelry was also missing and my hair had some mud in it.

"I don't even care, just name your price later" Bakugou grumbled before handing me over to Tenya, the boy just leaning on me.

"Hm you guys took a little longer than I thought, but still very good, especially you five, running in without a second thought," Pixi bob said, trying to call dibs on the boys and me as we all just stood there till Midoriya pointed out Kota.

"Oh he's my cousin's child, Kota say hello to everyone," Mandalay said to the kid, the boy turning in my direction.

"Hey Y/n, thanks for the cafe trip or whatever" the boy thanked me, my mom has been friends with Kota's parents, and Mandalay now still allows me to come over now and then to check on Kota.

"Hey Kota, and you're welcome" I smiled, watching Midoriya walking over to the boy which he instantly regretted because Kota had punched him where the sun didn't shine, me and Bakugou laughing at the scene.

After a bit, we were finally led to our cabins before everyone left for the separate steam baths.

"Oh my god Y/n you did amazing in the forest" "yeah you looked too cool," Momo and Tsu said to me.

"Thank you, but y'all did great too" I compliment before Mina splashed me with water, the two of us now playing around.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Mineta, what the hell are you doing?" Bakugou asked, the little midget climbing up the walk that separated the girls from the boys, Iida not moving from his spot, knowing Y/n was going to give Mineta exactly what he deserved.

"I just want a little look" the boy hungrily said, finally making it to the top to see the girls all hiding behind a rock, Y/n was the only one there for Mineta to see, but that was the scary part.

"Y'all better catch his ass!" Y/n yelled before she shot her gun at him, the gun having knockout gas in it, Mineta instantly passed out, his last words being about the girl's body before he fell back into the water.

"I say we let him drown" Todoroki shrugged, all of the guys agreeing till seeing Mineta still breathing and floating around, making them all groan in annoyance.

After that little incident, everyone was pleasantly surprised by a huge feast, the students all eating like wild animals.

"Slow down Love, you're gonna choke," Iida said to Y/n, a slight fear striking his chest with the way Y/n looked at him, knowing that they all haven't eaten at all.

But still, the boy had let out a sigh, deciding to just give Y/n another bottle of water before he continued to eat.

And later that night before bed the two had stayed up for an extra hour, Iida putting Y/n's hair up for the night while letting her talk about whatever popped up in her head.

"Anyways thank you Tenya" "it's nothing, I like spending time with you" Iida blushed.

"Yeah I do too, anyways you better get some rest" "*chuckle* yeah I will, but you better rest too" Iida grinned, kissing Y/n before they left for their rooms for the night, unaware of how "eventful" the next day would be.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1067