꧁24꧂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"W-wheres Y/n?" Iida asked his friends who were helped out of the forest, Bakugou's head hung low as he gritted out the words that crushed Iida.

"They took her"

It was like all air had left the boy's body at those words, Nemuri equally as crushed as him.

Once paramedics had checked on everyone and had to take a few to the hospital, the students were all taken back to their homes early.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Ugh, what the fuck?" I groaned, a pounding feeling in my head as I opened my eyes to the LOV.

"Look who's finally up" Dabi snickered along with Toga, the two villains in the news every now and then.

But as I adjust to my surroundings, I realized my quirk would turn on, making me realize I was wearing quirk suppressors on my waist, wrists, and my head.

"Well now that you're adjusted I have a very important decision for you" Shigaraki spoke to me as I glared at him, a bit curious of the question.

"What decision?" "Well with you being born from one of the most dangerous villains, it's only right you follow in those footsteps, so how about you make your dad proud and join us?" Shigaraki asked me with a crusted grin.

"No" a simple answer making the man look almost irritated for a moment.

"What do you mean no?" "I mean no, as in I'm not joining this fan club" I explained, watching the man's eye twitch for a moment, and now I was sitting here having to get an entire lecture on why I should join, plus a few other tactics like Toga threatening to slit my throat and stuff like that.

𝐈𝐢𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
'I wasn't there, I couldn't help save her'

My mind was racing with negative thoughts, even as I stood in Midoriya's hospital room with the rest of 1-A.

"Yeah, Jirou and Hagakure are still unconscious" Ojiro explained "that makes three people gone since Y/n was taken" Todoroki said with a tone that seemed regretful, him and everyone else looking at me as I looked down at the ground.

"Well if it helps, we might have a way to find her" Kirishima spoke, just as Y/n's dad/monster had walked in, having to lower himself a bit.

"H-how?" "I may be apart of my daughter's quirk but I can't leave without her say, but I can also track her as well" it said, a burning urge poking at my chest as I balled my fists up, having to bite my lips from the excitement of being able to get Y/n back.

"I'll go" I say, everyone looking at me confused "Iida you can't just go by yourself, it's dangerous" Uraraka tried to reason with me "well I guess he's not alone cause I'm going to, plus Y/n's the only one I like here" Bakugou rolled his eyes, making me wonder how my girlfriend would act if hearing that.

And so now me, Bakugou, Kirishima, and Todoroki were all going to get Y/n back, Midoriya being discharged in time to come with us despite me not wanting him to for his own safety.

But as of now Y/n's dad/monster was now leading us to where Y/n was, with me giving a small tip to All might and the heroes after we were decently close to Y/n according to her dad.

And for a moment I had taken in a breath, my fists balling up for a second.

"I'm gonna get you back, no matter what"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 610