꧁7꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was now Saturday and UA had given us an extra day off which was fine by me.

Mom was gone at the ua meeting so I was chilling for a bit till I got an idea.

I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Iida to see if he still wanted to train.

𝐈𝐢𝐝𝐚👓💕

Y/n💕:
Hey Iida are you doing anything?

Iida👓💕:
No, is something wrong?

Y/n💕:
Well now that I'm healed I was hoping
we could train today since we were going to
anyways

Iida👓💕:
Are you sure? I don't want you training and
injure yourself

Y/n💕:
Yes I'm sure, anyways can you send your
address so I can come over?

Iida👓💕:
Fine, here
*address*

Y/n💕:
THANK YOU,
SEE YOU IN A BIT

Now I had gotten up and went to my bathroom so I could get ready.

I left my braids in a low bun since I didn't want my hair to get in the way.

Once I got out I had dried myself off a bit before rubbing in some lotion and stuff before getting dressed in some legging and a sports bra with a white shirt over it.

"Let me bring a change of clothes to" I said as I grabbed a bag and placed some comfy cloths into it so I can change when I need to.

Now that I was ready I had went downstairs and grabbed two water bottles before heading out to my car, throwing my bag into the passenger seat.

"Oh he rich rich" I said as I placed in Iida's address to see he lived in one of the rich people neighborhoods.

As I drove I had played "no hands" by Waka flocka, saying every word of the song.

Eventually I saw I had entered Iida's neighborhood and parked my car once I was at his house.

"Big ass house" I said as I grabbed my stuff and got out of my car.

I start to walk up to the door and rang the doorbell, waiting on Iida or someone to answer.

"Oh there you are Y/n, I was beginning to wonder if you needed help on directions" Iida said "oh no it wasn't that hard surprisingly" I said and he nodded, moving out the way so I could walk in.

Already I saw how huge Iida's living room was and as expected it was perfectly neat and tidy.

"I informed my parents about us training and my mom was hoping to talk to you, I hope that's okay" Iida asked and I nodded my head "yeah it's fine" I said as we began to make our way to the kitchen, equally as large as the living room.

"Oh you must be Y/n, we've heard a lot about you" Iida's mom said and she was so pretty.

"Oh I hope they were all good things" I said jokingly which made Iida's mom chuckle "well after Iida said so many good things about you I was thrilled to hear that you'd be coming over to train with Iida" Iida's mom said.