꧁23꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was the next day and the start of our training that I thought would be easy, like running or something, but now I was being forced to make every trick I could while still holding both Aizawa and my mom in my illusion.

"*huff* h-hold up," I say, practically on the ground in my sweat, struggling to keep up with my illustrations.

"Sorry baby but you gotta keep on," mom said to me before running at me with a punch that I barely dodged.

At this point, my head and everything else was beginning to hurt and Aizawa was trying to make me tap out to rest but I kept refusing for some stupid reason.

And now I was watching my mom and Aizawa come at me with attacks that I swear would have killed me if they landed, but hey, they didn't.

"What?" When opening my eyes up, and seeing that my illusion broke, the reasoning was because of something I'd been working on for almost five months now, a true manifestation of one of my illustrations, this one being rather tall and kind of scary a hatter hat on its head.

Now everyone had stopped what they were doing as I looked at my creation in amazement.

"Oh my god, I fucking did it... I FUCKING DID IT"

I started to jump around my monster, the thing looming at me amused, turning its back to me to show that it had a crest on it, this crest being a mad hatter, the same one I've been planning to make an official crest of myself.

"Holy shit this is amazing," I say wide-eyed "it's fucking ugly actually" Bakugou laughed, making me roll my eyes "shut up blondie" "whatever, shits cool I guess" he laughed.

After my adrenaline and excitement started to wash away after I looked at my monster, seeing that it had some form of connection with me, I started to feel exhausted, and within a matter of seconds, I felt myself blacking out.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Knew she was amazing," Iida said, watching as Y/n's monster caught her, the boy walking over despite being a bit scared, taking the thing to the girl's cabin so she could rest.

While doing so, Iida was able to see the monster's face, with no significant details besides the ace cards on both cheeks of its face, the monster talking to Iida with a dark and humorous voice, and rows of sharp teeth being seen.

"Hehe, you can go back to training, the little hatter is safe, hehe" it laughed, making Iida a bit uncomfortable while still knowing it wouldn't hurt Y/n.

But in reality, this manifestation was Y/n's dad, his spirit finding a way to be close and keep her safe.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
After some time I had finally woken up, my monster thing still there, a scary grin on its face before I decided to ask what it specifically was.

Now this question had led to at least two hours of us talking, this monster I guess the soul of my dad, had manifested himself just to protect me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't raise you, but you've grown extremely strong, stronger than me even" he spoke, the creepy grin now softer and more heartfelt.

"Thanks, dad" "mhm, anything for you, but I should say, good idea on this crest, it makes me look cool" he smiled, my jester crest still on his back.

"Thanks, guess I'm just talented" "you sure are"

Finally, it was time for dinner, all of our classes had to cook this time, and everyone was a bit scared of my dad till I explained everything, making a few calm down while others were still scared.