꧁19꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was the second half of our midterms and we were all suited up, nervousness in the air as we stood outside at one of the training grounds.

"I hope Aizawa doesn't make this to hard" Momo said, all of us agreeing with her as our teacher walked up to us.

"Glad to see everyone here today. For your midterms you'll be partnered up and going into a battle" once that was explained we had all let out a breath of relief, thinking it would be like any other kind of training day.

"But" 'whyyyy' "you and your partner will be going up against us teachers" "WHAT?" We all yelled, even Tenya.

"Quiet down now everyone, this shouldn't be so hard for you all" Nezu giggled, all of us glaring at the rodent.

Anyways everyone had gotten their partners but me since the class was an odd number.

"Oh and Y/n, your mom has put in a special request to have you go up against two teachers" Aizawa said with a crazed grin as my mom smiled at me sweetly.

"...Tenya please don't go to my funeral, dead people aren't that cute" I say, everyone looking at me as I felt like passing away.

"You're not going to die, it'll be okay" "*mumble* that's what you say"

Anyways they had gotten started with the exam, Kirishima and Sato going up against Cementoss.

Off the bat the two started using their quirked up, Cementoss letting them wear themselves out, the two quickly failing the exam.

"Well...okay then"

Next was Tokoyami and Tsu against Ectoplasm.

Already Ectoplasm creates his clones to surround the two, attacking them as quick as possible.

Dark shadow was able to take out a few and Tokoyami and Tsu had some good team work to be honest.

It seems like the two decided to escape instead of cuff Ectoplasm to win, but his real body was there guarding the area.

"Wonder what they'll do" Mina said as Tsu gave Dark shadows something, watching as he want at plasm to only get hit, but we were shocked to see it was all a trick and Dark shadow had cuffed Ectoplasm.

"Alright then, knew they could do it" I stated with a grin "well our classmates are strong" Tenya said, getting a nod of approval from me before the other battle got started.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 404