꧁15꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once we were back at school everyone was talking about their internships and stuff, and I convinced Aizawa to "rest a little"

Obviously for the first ten minutes of class everyone was asking about the date, even Bakugou who said it was "kind of cute"

After a bit the class door had opened and in came this pink haired girl.

'Let me not say anything' I thought, not trying to comment on her "dreads"

Turns out her name is Mei Hatsumai and we remembered her from the sports festival, especially Iida cause she just used him to promote her "babies"

Apparently she wanted to come around and look at our hero suits and help us tweak them a bit.

Obviously Bakugou said no to it, saying his suit was already good.

"Anyways I just had mine redone so I'm good" I said but for some reason Mei gave me a dirty look that I tried to dismiss it, deciding to just sit in the desk behind Tenya.

"Oh wow your suit is just full armor, can you move in it?" "Yeah, it's made with special metals and fibers so I can move freely" Tenya said, making me smile a bit at how proud he was of his hero suit.

"Hm well I could..." after Mei started to talk I already checked out, only coming back when I saw her getting a little to close to Tenya.

"Don't you think that would look good?" "What we talking about guys?" I asked Mei looking at me with a bored expression while Tenya looked relieved.

"Just his suit, nothing you should worry about" "Hm well if we're talking about his hero suit then sure maybe tweet it a bit, maybe loose the helmet, but I'm only saying that so I can do this" I said just before kissing Iida.

It was short and once we pulled away I had saw Mei had walked away.

"Y/n we-" "Tenya calm down, it's just a small kiss" I said, kind of giggling at the blush on Tenya's face.

Eventually the bell had rang for lunch and we all had left the class.

As we stood in line some guy walked up to me.

"Hey you're that girl that defeated Stain right?" See out of the three boys and me, I was the only one who actually got permission to fight, meaning it was kind of legal to give me my credit.

"Um yeah that's me" I said "well I was wonder if I could get your number so we could "talk" and get to know each other"

"I have a boyfriend" I said, turning away from him as the line moved a bit.

"So? He doesn't have to know" once those words were uttered, my face switched to slight disgust.

"Ni-" "is there something wrong?" Iida asked, cutting me off and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Wow you're actually dating specs? Could of done better with me" "considering you're the one upset about my girlfriend rejecting you nicely, and I never had to harass her to be my girlfriend, I'm sure she made a pretty good choice"

After saying that, we had walked up to grab our lunch, Iida not letting me carry my own tray till we got to our table.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 557