꧁3꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Another day at UA and today I had did a simple style to my braids.
The style

Again I wore my uniform as I did yesterday as I went downstairs, mom was dropping me off this time

"There you are, oh I see you wearing the little uniform like I used to" mom said and I knew this would probably lead to one of her sex stories or something.

"Can we go to school now?" I asked once she got done with the story "oh yeah almost forgot, come on" mom said as we walked out to the car.

Car rides with mom were always fun cause she was a fast driver and had slight road rage which added to the fun.

Somehow we had made it to UA without mom threatening to run someone over.

"I'll walk you to class" "really? You know you don't have to" I said "just come on" Mom said as we walking inside UA.

As we walked I had checked the time for a second before putting my phone up in my pocket.

Once we made it to 1-A mom had already wrapped Aizawa in a hug that he obviously didn't return and just kept a bored expression on his face as he took out a pouch of apple sauce and ate it 'weird ass'.

Once I walked to my seat next to Todoroki I had greeted him.

"Morning Todoroki" I said to him with a smile and he looked up at me before down at his hands "good morning Y/n, how did you sleep?" He asked, surprisingly I made Todoroki warm up pretty fast after I made a comment on how dumb his dad is.

"Good, what about you?" I asked "good" "mhm that's good" I said with a smile as I didn't miss Bakugou glaring at me, probably still upset that I beat his throw yesterday.

As we all talked we had stopped once hearing someone yell.

"I AM COMING IN LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" it was Allmight or well Toshinori as I know him.

"Normal people don't do that" I had accidentally said out loud and Toshinori had sweat dropped before turning to the class.

"Anyways hello young heroes, today you will be doing hero training so grab your suitcases with your hero suits and once changed go down to ground b" Allmight said as we had all gotten up to grab our suitcases.

"Sorry Toshi" I said as I passed him "it's fine, just good luck on today" he said and I looked at him confused before turning and making my way to the change rooms.

My hero suit was pretty cute for the most part but was definitely not a suit since it didn't give me that much protection which was fine by me.
Hero suit (obviously without the gun)

"Aw you're hero suit looks so good" Uraraka said "thanks, mom helped me with it" I said

"oh yeah, what's it like having midnight as a mom?" Mina asked "a lot of sex education and "talks" but besides that it's always fun especially with the amount of effort she puts into making sure I'm okay" I said "that's so sweet" Momo said "yeah, but anyways let's go" I said and we all left the change room.

Once we made it outside I saw mom standing next to Toshi "what are you doing here?" I asked "well I wanted to see my baby on her first hero training of course" she said while hugging me and at this point I was used to mom doing this stuff in front of people.

Once she finally had let me go I had went up to Iida "nice hero suit, it reminds me of a knight" I said "oh thank you, yours looks very good to"

𝐈𝐢𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As soon as Y/n walked out with the rest of the girls I had noticed her, specifically what she had on.

My eyes had moved down to look at her butt which was in perfect display thanks to the shorts that she wore.

'What is wrong with me? Staring at her butt is highly disrespectful' I thought to myself as I quickly looked away from Y/n, still getting a glance at her face before I did.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
Toshi began to explain today's training and gave out partners to everyone but me.

"The student who does the best battle wise will go against Y/n" Toshi said while giving me a shit eating smirk.

First fight was Bakugou and Iida against Midoriya and Uraraka.

"This finna be a sight for sore eyes" I said as they got ready for the battle.

Once Allmight gave the go we had saw that Bakugou had went off to where Midoriya and Uraraka were.

"Damn..." I said as I saw Midoriya had flipped Bakugou over his shoulder, slamming him to the ground.

Besides their fight I had saw that Iida was definitely getting into character which made me chuckle a little at how cute it seemed.

"What you giggling about?" Mina asked with a smirk "firstly it was a chuckle and It's nothing" I said as I was going to keep watching Iida and Uraraka's fight till I saw what was going on with Bakugou and Midoriya.

The two were going full out and were getting hurt pretty bad.

"Uh shouldn't they be stopped?" Sero asked as we remained looking at the monitor.

With wide eyed we saw Bakugou had sent a large explosion at Midoriya who instead of blocking, had directed his hit towards the floor above them, giving Uraraka a chance to retrieve the fake weapon.

Once she did, Allmight had concluded the fight after Midoriya passed out and now our entire class was left in shock.

"Welp" I said as everyone just kinda stayed quiet.

Eventually everyone had fought and it was concluded that me and Bakugou would fight, me being the "villain" and Bakugou the "hero"

"This'll be fun" I said with a smile as I walked into the building, already preparing for the fight to come.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1028