Description.

Rocco Prescott has always been a good boy but destiny made him change into the badboy that has no feeling at all. The badboy that everyone feared.

Except for her.

His Hijabi.

Love doesn't send a warning, it just comes.

Love doesn't knock, it just walks into your life like a hurricane.

He had a great childhood filled with great memories of her but when tragedy struck he was forced to leave her behind. His parents dying and him being sent to a foster home as he didn't have any family who wanted him.

He was taken to a group home where he learned how to survive and adapt.

In the coming years, he grew up into someone that people feared because he learned that not everyone who gives you candy is a good person.

Being labeled as a badboy without justifying himself for what he has done.

Then She came along. She saw the real Rocco instead of the badboy that everyone fears.

Maya A. Hassan is a normal hijabi Muslim girl starting a new year in a new school. But what she didn't know was that her childhood will appear once again.

Raised by her parents to never judge anyone by how they look or even how they act. Everything, every act that a person does is related to how they are treated.

A project will bring them together without realizing how they are connected to each other.

Will Maya remember who Rocco was in her?

Will Rocco learn to trust and believe again?

Join them in creating new memories and remembering the old ones. The ones which can never be forgotten.

Book Three Of The Hijabi Series.