Chapter Nine; Bullying Must Stop.

Why does every school have a bully and a queen bee? It's a school and not a competition for guys or even for girls. You learn what is needed and not what isn't.

 You learn what is needed and not what isn't

Maya's Pov.

Ever since we both found out that we are Roc and MayMay. It seems that the entire school has now started to spread rumors about me and him.

Why?

Because the queen bee was rejected in front of the entire school by Rocco. To make matters worse now Luciana is targeting me along with her minions.

Bullying must stop because what did anyone do to deserve to be bullied just because of who they are?

But what if the school isn't taking proper action what should the students do?

Time for a change in the system. I don't get why people bully others.

Do bullies gain something when they bully someone?

Like rewards or even extra credits in school.

No, right.

So why make people's lives difficult when all they came to school was to study and be something in the future?

Just because you are different doesn't mean that people get to be mean to you.

Being different isn't always a bad thing. It's all about being you and that's what matters.

Because once we finish high school, no one would care if we are beautiful or still prom queen or even the queen bee.

No one would care what you did in high school because, in the real world, it's all about the struggles one has in daily life.

People like Luciana take advantage of the weak students and try to somehow brainwash them into doing their bidding.

Luciana doesn't get it. When you bully someone, you ruin their entire lives.

You ruin their future if they have any.

Some might turn to suicide because of the bullies. Today someone decided that it was the day that they would mess with a naïve Muslim girl.

Me.

But they are in for a big surprise thanks to my Khala. I learned how to defend myself from bullies.

Khala Ayat taught me that being a girl isn't a bad thing. But it is the biggest blessing in one's life.

"Hey, loser", Luciana says blocking my way to get to the library.

I took a deep breath and just looked at her without even saying a word.

"Are you deaf?", she asks snapping her fingers on my face.

"Maybe she needs a lesson not to take things that don't belong to her. Things that belong only to me", Luciana says to one of her minions.

I just stood there not saying anything while trying to control my anger.

In my previous school a certain queen bee tried this and she ' accidentally broke her hand '.

Thankfully I didn't get any type of punishment nor did I get suspended.

But I did get in trouble at home.

Meaning I got grounded which was fun for someone like me who doesn't go out.

I chose to walk away from there because I knew that if I stayed I would be the one in trouble and not Luciana.

But again she stopped me.

"I am talking to you...."

"Yes, I heard. The entire school did with your screeching voice. I don't want any trouble, Luciana. If someone or something is yours then why don't we ask him", I say when I spot Rocco heading my way.

It was now or never.

Luciana had to be stopped. I getting tired of her constant screeching.

"Hey, Roc. It seems that Luciana keeps telling me that I have taken something of hers. Do you have any idea what I took?", I ask him.

Rocco's Pov.

Why can't people like Luciana get a life? I mean why make someone's life miserable just because yours isn't perfect as you want it to be?

Here she is harassing Maya.

Why?

Because I keep rejecting her.

I might be known as a bad boy but I do have my standards and she isn't even part of them.

"Hey, Roc. It seems that Luciana keeps telling me that I have taken something of hers. Do you have any idea what I took?", Maya asks me when I walked to where she was.

I couldn't help but smirk knowing what Maya was trying to do. I know that my girl can easily take her but she didn't want to get in trouble with the school.

"Let me see if I can guess what you have", I say looking between them.

After a few minutes, I snapped my fingers.

"I know, what you have taken from her", I say noticing a small smile forming on Luciana's face which I am about to crush.

"She lost her clothes, her brain, and what modesty she has with her", I tell her then I moved closer to her ears. "I am not a thing that you possess nor am I yours. Remember that", I whisper to her.

Then I walked back to where Maya was standing.

"Listen up people. Why do you bully? Do you get any satisfaction after you are done bullying someone?", Maya asks.

The teachers who were in their classes came out to see what the commotion was about.

"What's going on?", one of the teachers asks Maya.

Maya explained to them what was happening. They didn't look so pleased with Luciana and her minions.

"Sometimes I wonder why parents brought you here and at the end of the day, you end up bullying someone just for the fun of it. What would your parents say when they found out what you have been doing all this time while in school?", Mr. Jason ask.

All the teachers agreed to take the matter to the school board and handle Luciana and her minions.

I looked at my girl and smiled knowing that one day I will do what I needed to do to be with her and no one will stop me, well except for her parents.

And when that happens I will have to bring the Rocco charm just for them.

Looking down on people isn't something that anyone should do. Because you might never know how the other person is handling what you are giving him. Bullying might even lead to suicide just because no one is ready to listen and take action.