Chapter Eight; I Am The Real MayMay.

Lies can get you nowhere in life. Tell a lie and it comes back to you slapping you in the face. Don't start a relationship with a lie because it will hurt if the truth would come out.

Rocco's Pov.

Have you ever gotten your heart broken by your best friend? I have

Have you ever gotten your heart broken by your best friend? I have. Why didn't she say that MayMay is her all along?

I was angry when she said that she has nothing to hide but when I saw a picture in our school counselor's office from when she was young. I knew that Maya is MayMay.

Flashback In The Counsellor's Office {Jason's Office. Maya's dad}.

I have been going to the school counselor for a long time now. If I didn't let's just say the principal would love to throw me out of the school.

As I arrived at the office, I knocked and opened the door after hearing the counselor telling me to come in.

I walked in to find a guy who looked familiar to me yet I didn't know who he was.

He introduced himself as Jason and then started talking about the usual stuff.

As I looked around his office I couldn't help but notice a picture which was behind him of a young girl who was about 4 to 5 years old.

She looked so familiar.

"I am sorry sir. But who is that girl in the picture?", I asked him pointing at the picture behind him. He then turned and took it in his hand.

"This is one of my daughters. Her name is Maya", he tells me smiling at the picture. "She is also a student here", he added putting the picture back in its place.

As I wanted to say something when he received a phone call and then he stepped outside to take it.

That was when I saw it. The picture that I have in my diary is of two kids watching the sunset together.

At the edge of the picture, it was written; Maya And Rocco.

Maya is MayMay and she didn't tell me.

Why?

End Of Flashback.

I was hurt by the words she said. Maybe she doesn't know that I am her Roc.

I need to talk to her as soon as possible. Thank God we have a project together and that gives me time to talk to her and tell her that I am Roc.

But what if she doesn't believe me?

I still can't believe that she is here, in this school with me.

MayMay, I finally found you and I am never let you go again. Not now and not ever.