Chapter Five; Switching Diaries Part One.

Maya's Pov

Maya's Pov.

It has been almost two weeks since Alfie returned home. I didn't know who brought him but thanks to him I have my cat back.

Have you ever spent a weekend with your parents who act like kids?

Well, I have, and let me tell it isn't something you would want to see even if they are so much in love.

Alhamdullilah for Monday which will arrive tomorrow.

But first I need to update my secret therapist which is my diary. I take it out and start writing about him.

Diary,

I know, I know that I have been neglecting you. It is just that I have been busy with school and someone who won't leave me alone.

It's not who you think it is.

It has been almost 13 years since I last saw him. What can I say except that I hope he is doing okay and he is happy with what he is doing now?

It is strange that when I look at the plastic rose he gave me, I could see his smile when I kissed him on the cheek. I made him blush.

I know I know it isn't right but the memories we have together will always be in my heart and my mind because he was my first best friend.

Seeing how my parents are so in love with each other make me realize that I would want a marriage like theirs.

In shaa Allah.

Mamma and Papa's relationship wasn't an easy one but love and also having Faith in Allah will move mountains for people.

The boy who is always in my mind, Roc. More like The Rock his favorite actor.

Sometimes things work out the way they are written by Allah. His plan is better than ours.

Anyways, time to turn it in.

I miss you, Roc. I hope you are happy and smiling.

Signing off,

MayMay.

Having a diary is like having a best friend except it doesn't talk. I do talk to my sister Jade and also to Mamma and Papa but sometimes there are things that they don't need to know about me so hence the diary.

I looked to my left to see Alfie snoozing on my bed instead of sleeping on his.

This cat is spoilt by me.

As I was about to close the curtains to my window, I looked out. I jumped back in wishing that I didn't do that in the first place.

"Crap", I say to myself hoping that he didn't see me. I knew that he was my neighbor but I was kind of hoping that we didn't see each other like this.