🌟You do realize this is kidnapping right😡

I awoke with a start to the sound of police sirens all around me. My eyes widened in panic with only one thought racing through my head 'no no no I cant be captured they'll be able to find me I cant go back there!'.

I shoved my journal in my backpack and pulled out a tiny red pocket knife and got out the knife even though it was quite dull, it might do something for me.

I then climbed down the building ladder. As soon as my feet hit the pavement I burst into a sprint that soon stopped. I looked around me as i ran there was police cars and officers all around me. They didnt seem to notice me so, I ran into a nearby ally that connected to the next street over.

But as I got to the next street I saw more police officers. One of the people saw me and alerted the others. They all turned towards me.

'Smile and wave Ara, smile and wave' I smiled and waved at them. I turned right, because there was less people, and bolted. All the officers on the right side came towards me and I knew I couldn't escape. That doesnt mean I didnt put up a fight.

I kicked and punched and screamed at them to no avail. Until someone came up behind me with a syringe and slipped it into my neck.

As I fell into unconsciousness I managed to say one thing"You do realize this is kidnapping right?"

Ya sorry if this is crappy. The chapters get longer I think.