🌟We know where she is😃

Buckys pov
I sat on a chair watching Tony and Thor arguing about whether Loki took Ara. Me and the others sat not knowing if we should stop it or not. I looked over at Wanda she looked over at me. Pietro was sitting beside her his leg bouncing up and down.

'Should we tell them about Hydra?' Wanda asked me in my mind.

'I dont know she said she didn't want to but I feel like we should tell them before they tear each other apart even though that would be interesting to watch.' I think back.

She gives me an annoyed yet amused look before thinking 'You want to start this convo or me? Cause I vote you.'

Sighing I look at Tony and start "Tony, Wanda needs to tell you something."

Wanda shoots me a murderous look before saying "Me And Bucky are pretty sure we know where she is." And she looks back at me with a mischievous smile.

"Yep," I say popping the p, before continuing,"And since Wanda knew before I did so she gets to tell." Turning the conversation back to Wanda not wanting to be the one to tell Tony that his daughter is with Hydra.

"Will one of you two just spit it out already? If you know something that might help then tell me!" Tony says interrupting our talk that was going nowhere.

"Fine I'll show you what she told me." Wanda says finally agreeing to be the one to tell. If her power can even be counted as telling.

And her eyes go red, hands poised in an upward position with red magic floating around them. Visions fill my head, all from Aras view. Her time at Hydra, as the Atomic Soldier, the torture. All of it.

Tony looks horrified.

After a long moment of hesitation Steve says "Well then, let's go save Ara."

This chapter is short I know that but I post the whole book when the whole book is finished so it's fine. Hope your life is going great and if not make it great. BlockyDaLego out✌