🌟*blinks rapidly* wEoW👀

Aras pov

Nightmare

I was climbing a tree in out backyard with my brother Caden when he said,"Ara I heard something in the woods. Can we go back inside?"

"Come on Caden it's nothing, but if you want to go inside, go on ahead. While you're in there start loading up Minecraft."

"Ok see you in a minute, Ara."

And with that he ran back inside and I started climbing down the tree. Until I heard a noise, a noise that would change my life. I was just a little ways off the ground, so i jumped the rest of the way down.

"Caden is that you? Dont do this you know I hate being scared it's not at all fun for me." I called out in the direction of the woods.

I could feel someone breathing down my neck. My eyes widened in fear, my breathing quickened along with my heart rate and I felt something cold press against my neck.

"I suggest you dont move or make a sound if you want to live." My soon to be captor says in his thick Russian accent.

And then a felt electricity crashing through me as I was tazed into unconsciousness.

I snapped awake sitting up. I realized I was leaning on Tony's shoulder in my sleep and my cheeks started to get hot from embarrassment.

I looked over at Tony who was looking at me with an expression of confusion and concern. When I looked at him he ask me.

"What's the with the numbers above your eyebrow?" He asks.

'Gods of Greece he wasnt supposed to see that.' I think panicky to myself.

"What numbers?" I ask playing dumb.

"The numbers 472." He replied, with a stern face.

"Guys we're here." Happy, my savior,called back.

"Ok," he said to Happy and then turned to me,"we will continue this later."

'Rude'

We got out of the car, Happy following us, and I got my first look at the tower that would now be my home.

It was giant way bigger than any of the biggest buildings in my part of Tennessee even the "Sun Sphere" was no where as high. The tower was the color of fresh concrete,whitish grayish, and had dark blue windows, that sparkled in the light of the Sun. At the top there was a helicopter pad and a few more floors. In the side of the tower was a big, light blue "A". The whole place looked incredible.

Pepper looked over at my lit up face and, with a small laugh, said,"What do you think of the tower?"

"I think if I breathe in its general vicinity I'll entirely die. No, it's really, really beautiful."

She and Tony beamed and Tony said matter-of-factly"Well of course it is, I built it." Pepper hit him for that, I laughed.

We walked into the building which was just as amazing as the outside. The floor was shiny tile and seemed very well organized.

We seemed to have walked in during a slow time because there wasnt that many people and as we walked towards the elevator Happy walked in front of us showing off his badge, earning him quite a few eye rolls. Until we entered the elevator.

"Welcome back Mr.Stark and Ms.Potts. Did you have a good trip?" A voice from no where says.

I look over at Tony with a look of confusion silently asking where the voice came from.

"Oh ya that's FRIDAY. Shes my AI I built she helps around the tower, well more like controls it but ya."

"Well ok then."

"Hello miss what would you like me to call you?"

I go cross eyed and answer "Ara's fine."

And the elevator goes up.

DUN DUN DUN!!!I dont know I felt like doing that. Hope your enjoying my crappy story. Sorry if I did bad at the description I'm not the greatest at those and I cant remember what the inside looks like. Ya hope your doing well and if not make your life better Blocky the Lego out✌