🌟Ollo im awkward🤠

We went up the elevator only stopping once so Pepper could get off to do some work. And made it almost to the top in awkward silence. When we stepped out Tony called out to FRIDAY to get all the Avengers in there to meet me. Which I was not excited about so I voice my displeasure.

"Why? That's my only question. I'm an awkward child with an attitude that happens to know a few languages."

"Because I'm showing you off and rubbing it in that I have an awesome daughter, duh."

I blushed and remained silent as we made it to what seemed to be a living room. You know how I could tell? The fact that there was couches and a coffee table and a tv with an Xbox set up. Ya I know suprising.

Anyway we sat down on one of the couches and waited for the other Avengers. I sat tapping my foot against the floor that being the only sound in the room besides our breathing. Until I heard loud voice talking to each other.

I crossed one leg over the other and sat there think of how stupid I was going to sound in front of the Avengers who saved the world like a lot of times.

They quieted down as they entered the room, eager to meet me. I started drumming my fingers against my leg to the tune of "Dig the crazy", by Faith Marie.

They all went to a random seat around the living room waiting on Tony to tell them why there was, what looked to be a 10 year old in their living room. We sat in silence probably because Tony was trying to add "Dramatic tension" or some other crap. But it was only adding to my panic and I was no longer drumming my fingers in tune it was just nerves coursing through my blood.

"Sooooooooo, is this the kid Pepper yelled at you about?" A person I recognized as Hawmeye, questiond breaking the silence.

The Black Widow hit him and answered "No Clint, Tony found some random child on the street and was claimed her."

"Well sorry, I just wanted to kill the silence." He said rubbing the spot on his arm she had hit him.

Tony looked taken aback but I was smiling because of how HUMAN they acted. I was terrified they were going to be scary and inhuman but here they were arguing like siblings.

Steve finally managed to pull them out of the argument and start an actual conversation that involved all of us talking(ew people I know)

"So what's your name?" Steve asks clearly irritated with his teammates.

"Ara."

"Well I'm Steve, that's Bucky, hes my friend from WW2." He says pointing at a man that seems familiar, but I dont know from where.

The rest of them introduce themselves even though I already know them from TVs. Im introduced to a red dude who says his name is Vision. Thor(aye I know him from Norse mythology from the library) would be leaving that night. Then comes a girl with red hair and a boy with  dark hair dyed white. I remember learning about them from my time in Hydra. The red heads name is Wanda, she can read minds, her twin brother Pietro was super fast.

Tony had been silent this whole time and then decided now was time to rub in their faces that his daughter was very smart. He leaned over to Bruce and whispered something in his ear. Bruce sighed as Tony leaned back into the chair looking at me with a smirk.

"Tony wants me to ask you how many languages you can speak?" Bruce says looking at me.

"Greek, Russian, French, German, Norwegian, and Italian and I'm fluent in ASL."

The all look at me amazed and confused, I would be too I would want to know how a 13 year old knows 7 languages.

"Well... that's a lot." Pietro says concerned. He and Wanda look in each others eyes having some sort of "Twin power" conversation in their heads. Then after a minute Wanda turned back towards me and asked,"Can I look in your head?"

You're welcome for keeping Pietro alive I couldn't kill him hes to bootiful for that so ya hes alive. If your confuzeled dont worry I am too all i know is that no Civil war and not Endgame and Infinity War because those cause depression and we dont like depression. Ya anyway BlockyDaLego out bah✌