🌟Loki is Low-Key 😎

I woke up with the Sun shining in my eyes and a knock at the door. So I did what a normal person would do.

"Uhhhhhhhhh why is the sun so brighttttttt?"

"Because that's how the Sun works, Ara."

I slowly opened my eyes blinking the sleepy out of them and threw the blanket off of me. Stretching I swung my legs of the side of the bed and walked to the door pushing my bangs over my eyes so no one can see the numbers.

I opened the door with an irritated look. Looking Tony straight in the eye. I was trying to get the massage across that 'I want sleep and I dont want to be interrupted.' But it didnt work.

"Looks like you slept good kid." Tony said gesturing to my wild hair.

I continued to stare at him while I patted my hair down.

"Well, get ready then come down to get some breakfast. Then we can go to my lab and I'll show you my thousands of different projects." He finally says.

With my eyes lighting up and all thoughts of sleep gone I told him as soon as I was ready I would meet him in the kitchen area. So I closed the door and went to the chest at the end of the bed grabbing out a pair of leggings and a green short sleeve shirt(imagine the color of green Loki wears.)

I changed into my outfit grabbing my hoodie tieing it around my waist. I grabbed my phone and pocket knife slipping them both into a hidden pocket in my pants. And walked down to the living room.

Tony's pov
I was eating a cereal bar wait for Ara to come down so I could get her to eat food. She was probably pretty hungry, living on the streets for 2 years and she didnt want anything yesterday.

She walked in with a smile on her face, her eyes bright. She walked over to me and said "I'm awaker now."

"Awaker?"

"You heard me."

"Ok," I responded with a laugh," what do you want to eat?"

"I'm not really hungry." She replied back.

"You ARE going to eat food. You aren't starving on my watch." I said with authority, having a staring contest with each other.

'Kid you've been living on the streets for 2 years you have to be hungry.' I thought to myself very concerned.

"Here at least eat this." I say handing her a cereal bar(not the same one)

So she takes it and opens it and eats it as we walk to my lab. I was going to have to ask Bruce if there was something I could do to get her to eat more.

Loki's pov

"But why must I go to Midgard? That planet is boring." I complained to my brother as we walked toward the Bifrost (when I typed that my mind was like 'Bi+frost=cold bi hooman' I guess I'm cold)

"Because brother, you destroyed New York and father thinks that since it was Midgard you destroyed then it is Midgard where the rest of your sentence will be carried out." He responded annoyed for I had asked that question 10 times in the past 5 minutes.

/\____/\
|○w○| timeskip to when they make it to Earth

I walked behind Thor with my arms crossed. We walked into the "Tower of Tony Starks Ego" or TTSE as I liked to call it. We(well Thor was) were greeted by a female with red hair, who looked very much like she wanted to kill me, and a male with dark blonde hair, I think he was one of the agents I controlled.

"Thor why have you brought Loki here? You know Stark isnt going to like him in the same place as Ara." The red head questioned.

'Who's this Ara person? Since when did Stark care about others? How much longer do i have to be in the same place as these people?' Those were the questions running through my head as we were walked to what looked to be a living area.

Thor instructed me to sit on a chair where I could be watched. So I went over and sat down with my arms crossed looking like a moody teenager.

This chapter is going to be really long but I dont want to split it into to different ones

Aras pov
Tony was showing me around his awesome lab. He had prototypes of his ironman suits and other random stuff lying around, it was epic. We walked past a board with an equation on it. It was an easy question for me cause Hydra had me working on advanced weapons.

Voiceing his wrongness I said "Your answer is wrong Tony. You forgot(random math/science explanation that I dont feel like thinking up) so your answer is..... .96275."

He looked at me and then the board then back to me and back to the board a couple of times blinking fast then realizing that I was right(of course I was) and going over to the board to fix it.

"Oh ya I forgot to (sciencey math stuff cause I'm a reading brain)" He says obviously proud.

That's when Friday interrupted us." Sir, Point Break and Reindeer Games have made it to the tower and are currently waiting on you. Everyone else is there."

"Who's Point Break and Reindeer Games?" I question Tony.

"Thor and his brother. I didnt think they would be here yet I thought they would be here later." He says answering my question then rambling about something about not giving him that drink.

"Ok I have to go up there. You're going to have to also. Because if not he'll find you and meet you and very possibly kill you. So just be careful around him." Tony finally says to me though his ramblings.

So we walk to the elevator and go up towards the living room. Tony standing partially in front of me as if to block me from something, or someone. My brain kicks in screaming at me 'IDIOT THORS BROTHER IS LOKI, THE DUDE WHO ALMOST DESTOYED THE PLANET AND EVERYONE ON IT, IN 2012!!!' And then, my heads screaming giving me a headache. the elevator opened.

Ok I'm turning this into two parts of this will take forever for you my dear readers to read. Sorry that it's so long but I was being stubborn anyway. Hope your existence is great and if not make it great. Blockydalego out✌