🌟LiBrArY📖

I woke up from my sleep with a smile. My internet friends were nice and they could cure the nightmares for the night. It's good to have friends. But I felt like not letting them know I was awake cause I only slept another hour and it was 4. And they would order me to go back to sleep and I wanted to explore. So I did.

~time skip to 630am

I found a library. A LIBRARY!!! I knew Loki liked books cause I had seen him reading while I was exploring the tower. So I go to Loki's room. His door is opened and the light was on. I poked my head in and he turned towards me from his book. Sighing he waved me in.

"I found a library." I whisper shouted to him.

"Ok, your point is? What are you doing up anyway?"

"Well I know you like to read," I said pointing to his book," and I'm up because I woke up and I had already woke up once so I decided to go exploring."

"Why had you already woke up?" He asks me confused.

"Nightmare." I reply quietly hoping he wouldnt hear.

"What was your nightmare about? I've heard talking about them helps." He says having heard me.

"I'm gonna go look for books to read in the library. You can come if you want to." I say dodging his question.

He gets up from his bed and follows me out of his room as I go towards the library.

Loki's pov
I followed Ara out of my room towards the library so I could try to get her to tell me. If she couldnt fall back asleep then it must've been something bad. I was her friend so she could trust me, well I thought of her as a friend but I didnt know of she thought of me as a friend, after her speech I would guess so but you never know with Midgardians.

I followed her to the elevator and she hit the button for the a floor 6 below us.

"You must've been exploring for a while these floors are giant. How long have you been up?" I ask as we go down.

"Like 4. But I just look from the door at some of them. A lot of them are boring and having nothing in them.

'4 that was 2 hours ago. She shouldn't have been up this long.'

We rode the rest of the way in silence. As the doors opened up I was amazed and I had seen Asgards library filled to the brim with books. This one was lit by lamps and windows to the city. Tall bookshelves all filled with books. Chairs and coffee tables sat in the middle of the large room. It was a beautiful sight. I could now see why she felt the need to share her findings with a fellow book lover.

"So, why did you bring me in here?" I ask her.

"Well there is a thick layer of dust on EVERYTHING. And I want to be taught magic and Tiny obviously doesnt approve of you teaching me magic. So I thought why not here. No one comes here." She replies.

"That's a great idea." I reply suprised. I didnt think to find an abandoned room to teach her magic.

So we did. We quietly moved the couches and the coffee tables for room. And I taught her what my mother first taught me. She was pretty good.

After a few hours she had almost mastered the power of astral projection. So we walked back to the elevator and went back to the livingroom.

"Nice job, you're a fast learner." I said to her.

"Thanks, I had to." She replied saying the last part quietly.

"What do you mean you had to?" I ask her confused.

"Its nothing." She replied quickly.

And then the elevator opened up and they went their separate ways with goodbyes, me going to make some tea, Ara going back to her room.

Do you think this book is good? I dont but I have the story in my head and want to put it somewhere. Hope your life is great and it not make it great. BlockyDaLego out✌