🌟threatening the boss🔥

I set my phone down because I just remembered that I haven't drawn in my journal yet today. So that's what I did. I went over to the desk and opened my journal letting my mind go through the day. I finally decided I was going to draw the Tower. And that I did. Very poorly.

•~●

I looked down at the paper. It was ugly. I cant draw buildings because I have a shakey hand that cant draw straight lines.(Anyone relate)

I finished just in time because as I sat there looking at the bad drawing, Fridays voice echoed from the ceiling asking "Mr.Stark asked me to inform you that his boss has called a meeting so it will be a bit longer before food."

'Ok and not like I'm hungry'I thought to myself.

Thinking better of getting on the AIs bad side I replied "Ok Friday, that's fine."

I got back up from the desk and grabbed my phone going over to the wall of windows. Sitting down on the floor I opened up my phone seeing I had missed texts from everyone. On the private chats. All asking if I could text.

                 My only frens
Crazykid
Gods ur all texting me on the private ones just text here if ur all so desperate for my attention

SoMeThInG sTuPiD
Sorry kid we were all forced onto a boring meeting.

Katnip
And I guess we all decided to text u

Crazykid
It must be my wonderful personality

Oldman
Guys focus. This could be important.

Weapons
He could have just sent us a message telling us what to do this is pointless

Crazykid
Or it could be ur bosses excuse to show he has power over u by forcing u into meetings where ur not allowed to leave bc ur boss overpowers u

SoMeThInG sTuPiD
Well ok then that was deep and entirely unexpected from you.

Crazykid
I know I dont even know where it came from

Katnip
THIS IS THEIR BOSS STOP DISTRACTING THEM OR ELSE

Crazykid
Or else what what're u going to do to me u cant hurt me that would be child abuse  I'm invincible and if u did try to hurt me I murder u before u got within 10 feet of me

SoMeThInG sTuPiD
Well that went dark fast. I've never seen someone make him hesitate.

Crazykid
Ha take that βλάκας

Tony's pov
Being forced into the meeting was boring so I guess me, Clint and Natasha all had the same idea. Text the kid. So when Fury stole Clints phone and texted and the kid started defending herself by telling him he couldn't hurt a minor,I mean he legally cant, I was suprised. I had only been calling her kid as a nickname but I guess I was right.

Crazykid
O gods dont fire them bc i threatened u I'm a very protective hooman it's my fatal flaw
I'll go so they can focus
Srry guys I dont want to get u in trouble so bah

Everyone
Ok bye

And we all put our phones down trying to focus and not be bored to sleep by Fury rambling about the amount of Hydra bases we had taken down and still needed to take down.

○▪︎○

With the meeting finally over I told Friday to ask Ara if she was ready for food. But when Friday said she wasnt answering I was confused and worried so I started towards her room.

'Maybe she just doesnt want me to feel bad and shes not hungry, but that would be weird that would make it so she hadn't had food in awhile. But what if one of my enemies had found out about her and took her already.'

I finally made it to her room and knocked on the door. Hearing no response I slowly opened the door and looked inside to find.

I'm stopping the chapter there cause I'm hungry and want to get food and I felt like having a cliffhanger there. So ya, hope your life is great and if it's not make it great,  BlockyDaLego out✌