🌟Personal mind space please🤫

"Can I look in your head?"

"Uhhhhh"

'CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP SHE CANT SEE IN MY HEAD! SHE WILL FIND OUT ARA! BUT THEN THEY MIGHT THINK YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE I MEAN I DO BUT THEY DONT NEED TO KNOW THAT!'

"Sure, why not." I try to say it without a care if she does or not but my voice squeaks so I doesnt really sound very confident.

All the Avengers are leaning in as if they could see what Wanda sees.  Tony looks unsure but doesnt object. Bucky on the other hand looks like hes debating whether or not to stop Wanda. But no one does so her eyes glow red and she looks into my mind.

Wanda's pov

I didnt necessarily want to look in her head but we want to be sure she hadn't had to go through anything bad other than losing her family. So I did. And to say I was suprised would be an understatement.

Flashback #1
"Dont make me hit you with my hair brush Caden!"she yelled at a boy who looked like her she was chasing.

"You wouldnt do that you love me. Gasp unless you dont!"

"Gods of Greece of course I love you but that doesnt mean I wont hit you with a hair brush. You stole my emotional support balloon! You must fear me mortalian."

"What even is an emotion support balloon? And you've been spending to much time with Natalie." And with that he tripped and they both ended up on the ground laughing.

Flashback #2
"Ara I heard something in the woods. Can we go back inside?"

"Come on Caden it's nothing, but if you want to go inside, go on ahead, while you're in there start loading up Minecraft."

"Ok see you in a minute Ara."

And he ran back inside with Ara climbing back down the tree. She hears a noise and jumps the rest of the way down.

"Caden is that you? Dont do this you know I hate being scared it's not at all fun for me." She calls out in the direction of the woods.

I could feel someone breathing down her neck. Her eyes widened in fear, her breathing quickened along with her heart rate and i felt something cold press against her neck.

"I suggest you dont move or make a sound if you want to live."

And she was tazed into unconsciousness.

Flashback #3
"Please don't. It hurts my head." Her tired voice begs.

"You're not supposed to be able to remember that 472." A accented voice snaps.

"Oh, well sorry to disappoint."

"You've been given your first mission for Hydra. You will need to be the Атомный солдат so your mind must be prepared. I hope you've been working on your Greek, your going to Athens."

Flashback #4
"Please dont kill me. Please I beg of you I have a family. I'll give you all the money you want. I swear to God please." The man Hydra was having the "Atomic Soldier" kill had tears forming in his eyes as he begged for his life.

"Hydra wants you dead. So dead you have to be." The Atomic Soldiers unnaturally emotionless voice replies.

And with that Aras use her power to pull a sword out of thin air. And stabs it through the man's heart. And walks back towards the plane.

End flashbacks

I looked at her. Her eyes filled with emotion from what she just relived. I was going to have to talk to her about it if I knew better she wasnt going to talk openly about it like Bucky.

"So how does she know all those languages, and does she seem to be evil?" Clint asks me saying the last part sarcastically.

"Uh... she learned all the languages on her own from books and other things and doesn't seem evil to me."

I looked back at her to see relief in her eyes. I smiled back a small smile and silently promised I wouldnt tell them unless she wanted me to. But I also promised I was going to talk with her when she was settled in.

"Welp that seems like enough excitement for today. I'll take her to her room and let her get settled in." Tony says clapping his hands together.

I watch as she follows Tony as he tells her how hes glad she was smart because there are already enough stupid people in the tower blah blah blah. I stopped listening and went to talk to Bucky.