🌟Fren is MaGiC🤩

I followed Tony out of the elevator. He marched straight over to Thor and they started arguing very very loudly about Loki being at the tower. The other Avengers migrated towards the fight taking each others sides, making the argument louder and louder, which made my head hurt worse and worse.

I looked over at Loki. He seemed annoyed by the arguing but didnt do anything about it. He seemed like the calmest person in the room, so I walked over to him.

"Hello. How is your life going?" I asked him.

He looked over at me startled before replying "Wonderful how about you?"
With sarcasm laced through his voice.

"Same with me though its a bit to loud for my taste." I replied back.

"Does it hurt your head? You look as if your in pain." He asks me with a slight bit of concern in his tone.

"N- ya it does."

He reaches out his hand and puts his pointer and middle finger against my temple with his fingers glowing green. He closes his eyes and the throbbing in my head fades away.

"Was that magic? That was awesome."I say to him in awe.

"Yes it was. My mother taught me when I was younger." He replies to me with a smile.

"Can you teach me? It would be so cool if i could do magic." I ask him with pleading eyes.

"Why of cou-" he starts before being cut off.

"No. No no no. No no no. You are not teaching her how to do magic." Tony buts in.

Neither of us had realized that the others had gone silent and were listening to our conversation. Loki looked a sad, like he wanted to teach me magic just like I wanted to learn magic. I couldn't use my powers in public because that would bring questions and attention that I dont need. I had changed how I looked as much as I could so Hydra would have a harder time finding me but I was the only one who had gotten the power to manipulate atoms so they would know it was me. So if I learned Lokis magic, i could 1: use magic 2: looked epic because I mean its magic and 3: i couldn't be found based on my powers.

So me being annoyed said "Why? If hes going to be in the same building as me I might as well make friends. And if that friend just so happens to be a bit crazy I'd welcome being their friend."

Natasha cut in informing me "Kid he killed 80 people is 2 days."

"Who in this room hasnt killed someone?" I ask back.

"You haven't Ara." Steve says to me.

"Debatable. Moving on, if I want to be friends with someone I'm gonna be friends with them. So ya." I say

"Wait wait wait, did you just say you've killed someone?" Bruce asks me confused.

"No I said debatable." I reply back.

Loki bursts out laughing causing everyone to look at him as if he'd gone mad, which was very possible.

"Your so protective of her even though shes right. And besides I would never hurt a child, especially one who sees me as someone that's not to be feared." He manages to get out after his fit of laughter has passed.

Tony's sighs before saying "Fine but if you hurt her I'll kill you myself."

We smile at each other mischievously. And I walk down the hallway towards my room in triumph.

I go in my room closing the door behind me and flop on the bed. Pulling out my phone I open "My only friends"
Crazykid
HeLlO fElLoW mOrTaLs HoW r ThOu I hAsT mAdE a NeW fReN oN tHiS fAtEfUl DaY

Crazykid
Ollo r u guys alive?

Crazykid
Guys I used punctuation that means I'm serious.

Crazykid
😖now I only have one fren all the others have left me

Oldman
No no no sorry kid we had to deal with something real quick.

Bluethunder
Sorry my lady my brother has recently come to live with us and we were talking to him.

Crazykid
U HAVE A BROTHER!?!?!?!? LE GASP CAN U ADD HIM ON HERE

Weapons
No that would be a very bad idea hes crazy and has done bad things

Katnip
Very bad things if he found out who you are and where you are he could hurt you cause like Nat says hes crazy

Crazykid
HmMmMm interesting Weapons nickname is Nat
I used to have a friend named Natalie but we lost sorta lost connection
But even if Bt's brother was crazy crazy is fun I mean I'm more then a bit bonkerz

SoMeThInG sTuPiD
Maybe later kid we'll have to see

Crazykid
Y rnt Weapons and Katnip saying anything

Angry Dr
Well currently Weapons is chasing Katnip with knifes and Katnip is screaming for his life while running away

Crazykid
Weaponssssssssss dont kill him he listened to me and started reading The Hunger Games it would make me sad if he died and if ur still going to kill him I want it videoed and sent to me

Oldman
Should we be worried for your santiy
*sanity

Crazykid
Yes yes u should
PWEASE ADD BUWETHUNDEWS BROWDER ON HEW IT WOULD MAKE ME UNSAD(i tried typing like a baby would speak so sorry if that's weird to read)

SoMeThInG sTuPiD
Oh my God fine just never type like that again

Crazykid
Yayayayayyaayayya😁