1st Studio Session

Y/N P.O.V

"Yo Z that shit is dope." I say.

I was currently in the studio with Zendaya, Kehlani, Dinah Jane, and Normani. They wanted to make a couple songs and I was a producer after all. Despite us all being best friends, they always called me to get in the booth with them.

I was a singer and rapper as well. I was fresh off of a worldwide tour and was planning on taking a long break from making music of my own. In the meantime I decided to just help produce and write songs for other artists. Mainly it's been for those four ladies.

I had another session later today but I'm not sure with who. My manager just texted and said that they'll be here at 5. It was 3:47 right now and Zendaya just got done recording her song.

"That's straight fire." Kehlani says.

"Of course it is, I made it." Z responds.

"Cocky bitch." Lani mutters.

"Actually I made it. You just sung it hoe." I say.

"Yeah and I need you to sing too." Zendaya replies.

"My verse isn't even written." I point out.

"I thought you were taking a break from recording music?" Normani says.

"I am or at least I'm trying to. Y'all know I only record music with y'all for right now." I answer.

"Moral of the story is that we special bitches." Dinah says.

"Far from that." I say.

All four girls give me the deadliest glare possible. Damn it was just a joke.

"I was just kidding damn." I say.

"Go sing your fucking verse. Freestyle or something." Zendaya says pushing me into the booth.

I put on the headphones and took a deep breath before starting.

Oh I, oh I, oh I
Baby, oh I, oh I, oh I
Baby
Tell me what you doing tonight?
I see that look in your eyes
I feel the same, yeah yeah
Miss your lips girl when we kiss
Why don't we handle this?
Girl you know I need some affection

After recording some vocal runs and ad-libs, I exit the booth.

"This is a guaranteed hit." Kehlani says.

"Yeah I know, I made it." I say copying Daya.

"Cocky bitch number two." She mutters.

I check the time on my Apple Watch and see that it was 4:43. I had another session in about 17 minutes.

"I love y'all and y'all my girls or whatever but get the fuck out my studio." I say.

"Bitch don't get beat up." Normani says.

"No you know what, I will leave." Dinah says, mimicking a Nicki Minaj video.

"She has another session soon idiots." Zendaya says.

"Y/N we love you and we'll see you at home." Kehlani says while walking out with the other girls.

When she said home she really means MY home. They were always there and never at their own houses. They were at my house so much, they each had their own rooms.

After they left I started to mess around with some beats until the unknown artists arrived. The door swings open and two females walk in. I instantly recognized the first woman I saw.