Can't Help But Love You

So off topic but I had the craziest dream about Camila last night. We fell in love in that dream 😭

Anyways on to the story

————————————

"Wait, so you want to come back to my label? What's Epic or Syco doing now that you want to leave?" I ask.

I was currently at work in my office talking to a longtime friend of mine, Camila Cabello. I might have another big signing on my hands.

"When I left Fifth Harmony, I should've taken the contract you offered. I just wanted to be a solo artist so bad that I jumped at the next contract offered and that was with Epic. My time with them is up and I'd like to come back to TMG." She says.

I signed Fifth Harmony before Simon Cowell could and it was a god move. They became one of the biggest girl groups of all time. Things quickly went downhill the moment Camila left. It was a terrible moment to remember.

I didn't make it any better because the moment Camila came to me about going solo, I agreed with her. It was around the end of 2015. Around May of 2016, I offered her a solo contract. The four other girls didn't know nor did they receive a their own solo contract. That became a problem.

(A/N: From what I know this is actually true. When Camila was in the group the label offered her a solo contract. She didn't sign it immediately but instead held on to it for some time. She didn't tell the other girls nor were they offered solo contracts. As y'all can obviously tell she did end up signing it and leaving the group. I try to use real life situations in my stories and I know a lot of deep shit about 5H.)

When the girls found out, all hell broke loose. Luckily everyone has moved on from it. "Alright, you can come back. We can discuss your contract tomorrow and I'll print it up."

"Yes, I love it here. I should've never left. Which reminds me, I need your help with something." Camila says.

I raise my eyebrows at the tone of her voice. Whatever she needed my help with was not about to be easy. "And that is, Karla?"

"Ineedyourhelpgettingthegirlsbacktogethersowecanbefifthharmonyagain." She says really fucking fast.

"Huh?" I ask, dumbfounded that she can even speak that damn fast

"I need your help getting the girls back together so we can be Fifth Harmony again." Mila repeats a lot slower.

"And what makes you think that they want to be in a group again? I mean Normani and Lauren are killing it right now. Also Ally and Lauren left my label. When the group broke up officially only Normani and Dinah stayed." I tell her.

"Look I know it's gonna be hard but I want to try. I thought I'd be on top of the world being a solo artist and yeah it's fun. But it isn't the same without my girls." She pleads.

"Alright I'll see what I can do. I hope you know that trying to pull Lauren and Ally from their labels is gonna cost me a lot of money." I say.

"Money means nothing to you. Thank you." Camila says and happily leaves my office.

I sit back in my chair and write down a to-do list, fixing Fifth Harmony being number one. I had so much going on right now. Help 5H, produce Doja and Ariana's albums, the war between Beyoncé vs Ariana & Vic, back to back business meetings.

As much as I want to quit all of it, this was the shit I signed up for. The moment I decided I wanted a label or the day I got involved with any of those girls, I should have know that this comes along with it. I just wanted a break.