Album On Pause

No cap this a Beyoncé chapter. Y'all should've expected this after her arrival in the last chapter.

Thinking of a time jump next chapter so the next chapter can be messy as hell but idk yet.
_____________________

"Y/N stop stressing yourself. Truth be told I already knew." Ariana says cutting off my explanation.

"You what? How'd you know?" I ask.

"I seen y'all kiss about a week ago. I'm not mad if that's what you're freaking out about. I think I liked it more than anything." She answers.

What the fuck is she talking about? "Huh?"

She places her hands on my face and kisses me. "Baby you ain't the only one attracted to Victoria."

"Oh you on that freaky shit. So what I'm hearing is we can have a threesome?" I ask somewhat jokingly.

"That can be arranged. Now I have a meeting with Scooter so I gotta go. Don't have too much fun with Beyoncé or I will kick your ass." Ariana says.

She gives me a quick peck on the lips before leaving. That conversation went much better than expected. I was preparing for her to slap the shit out of me or something.

I wasn't sure what direction this would be headed in. Is there a chance that I could have them both? Cause I'd take it in a heartbeat no matter the consequences.

I didn't want to think too much about it as I had to meet up with Queen B in a few. Guess I better get dressed.

After putting on two iced out Cuban link chains chokers and an iced out Audemars Piguet, I sprayed some Dior cologne

After putting on two iced out Cuban link chains chokers and an iced out Audemars Piguet, I sprayed some Dior cologne. I put my hair in a messy bun and decided that I was satisfied with the look of today.

With little to no traffic today, I made it to my company in about twenty minutes. I greet my two favorite employees, Vanessa and Gia.

"I would have loved to know that the Beyoncé Knowles was gonna be here today. I almost passed the fuck out when she walked in." Gia says.

"How didn't you know? Was it not written on the company calendar?" I ask.

"Y/N, no one pays attention to that damn company calendar." Vanessa laughs.

"Horrible employees." I mutter and start to walk away.

"We heard that. Also Beyoncé is in the lounge." Gia yells out.

I enter the elevator and click the button to take me to floor 3. The entire floor was like a hangout area. It had a mini kitchen area that was just filled with snacks. There was couches and beanbag chairs and whatnot.

"Y/N." I hear a small voice scream. It belonged to none other than Blue Ivy.

"Blue." I respond with the same energetic tone as I hug the tiny girl.