Night Out

I get in my matte black Lamborghini Urus after leaving the giant building with my name on it. It was a silent drive home with me just thinking about how busy I'm gonna be within the next few months. I pull into my humongous driveway with the gate closing behind me. I enter the house and Kehlani, Dinah, and Normani was sitting on the couch. Zendaya was nowhere to be found.

"Hey y'all." I say to announce my presence.

Normani starts shaking her head when she sees me. "I just seen Ariana's comment on that post you made and I'll be the first to say that Z is gonna kill you."

I raise my eyebrows in confusion and open the Instagram app on my phone to see what the fuck she was talking about.

arianagrande: oh you think I'm cute? 😏

arianagrande: & i definitely wouldn't mind 😂

I liked both of her comments before closing the app and putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Where's Z at anyway?" I ask.

"Oh she's with Tom." Lani answers.

"Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man is fucking your bitch. That's tough." Dinah laughs.

"One, she's not my bitch. Second, since you think it's so funny you're not going with me tonight." I say.

"Where you going?" Mani asks.

"Ariana and Victoria invited me to hang with them tonight. They said I could bring you guys but I'm not so sure about Dinah anymore" I answer.

"I GET TO MEET ARIANA GRANDE." Dinah screams.

"Victoria is gonna be there you say." Kehlani says with a smirk.

"No and no. Dinah you can't act that way when you see her and Lani, no hitting on Victoria. Be civilized you fucking monsters. Now get dressed cause y'all ain't going nowhere with me looking like that." I say.

"I look amazing." Kehlani says while DJ and Mani just scoff.

"That you do baby girl." I respond before going upstairs.

I lay in my bed to relax for a few minutes at least. That didn't work as my phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" I say without checking the contact name.

"Yo Y/N, what's up with you?" I hear from the other line.

"Nothing much man. What you need?" I ask.

"I want you to feature on my album." Drake says.

"As an artist or a producer? I'm already really busy with another artist." I respond.

"Yeah everyone knows you're working with Ariana but I want you to be on CLB as an artist." He says.

I let out a deep breath as relief. Doing a simple verse would be a pice of cake rather than doing a whole album. Especially for someone like Drake who likes everything to be perfect. I would know I worked on his Take Care, Nothing Was The Same, and Views album.

"You know I got you big bro. Send me the song and I'll get my verse done and sent to you by tomorrow." I reply.

"That's what I'm talking about. I'll send it to you right now. How much I owe you?" He says.

"Nigga when have I ever charged you? You're my fucking brother, you know how we get down." I say.

"Yeah I know, I'm just making sure. I'll hit you up tomorrow, I gotta put Adonis to bed." Drake says.