Decisions

We back!!!!

_______________________

"What is Kemosabe doing for you? You, Doja Cat, and Kesha are the biggest artists that they've ever had. And just about the only artists at that. But now they're starting to go downhill since I have Doja now. And Kesha isn't what she used to be." I say to my hopefully next big signing.

"They gave me a chance. I was a fourteen year old girl who was stuck in the slums of Inglewood and they helped me get to where I am now." She responds.

"Did they? Ya see Becky, I like to do research on every other label especially when they have artists that I want. I like to dig deep and I think this label that so called took a chance on you is just playing you. You were the perfect pawn for them. When you hit the scene teenage girl superstars were the new it thing. Zendaya, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, and many others. They wanted to turn you into the next one of them. They did well actually but these contracts are filled with flaws." I explain.

"What do you mean?" Becky asks.

"Come on Gomez, you telling me that you don't know? Kemosabe Records is what I would call a child ran business. Sony Music Entertainment owns Kemosabe. Basically its father. Everyone knows how big Sony is. They created PlayStation, many big Hollywood movies, their own phone and camera line, and much other shit. That means they have hella money and they're making even more because of you. But according to my research you only get back fifteen percent of what you make them."

"See let me break it down. You've made 40 million dollars since you signed to them. Or at least they've made that much. That number includes sales from merch, tours, streams, and everything else. But considering that you only get back fifteen percent means that you have only made six million dollars in your career. Hypothetically speaking, if you made me forty million dollars then you would see that price in return. Now just think all this talk about that make up line that you want to release, Tresluce Beauty, is giving Kemosabe and their shitty management another way for them to use you. My deal would be that I could get you a much better management team and a guaranteed contract worth 34 million dollars to cover the money they finessed out of you. Plus I'd get the team to promote the shit out of Tresluce Beauty and anything you make from that goes straight to you." I finish.

"Alright, I'm on board." Becky replies.

Told you I'm superior in this business.

___________________

"Because I'm apart of the big three. Me, Wayne, and Nicki. Can't name a big three that's better." Drake says.

"Maybe the best of the last generation. Times are different. Y'all ain't the best big three of the newer generation." I reply.

"Okay so who is?" He asks.

"I don't know maybe Quavo, Offset, and Takeoff." I shrug.

I look around at everyone just enjoying the conversation. We were all just hanging at my house. It was me, Drake, Bey, Rih, Ari, and Vic. So much power and talent in one room.

"They are not better than Young Money's big three." Bey says.

"I know what this is. You're still upset that nobody wants to consider it a fantastic five." Drake laughs.

"A fantastic five of who exactly?" Ariana asks.

"I was apart of Young Money and so was Tyga. People love to forget that we were apart of the OG group. I mean we all did BedRock together. I just feel like it should be seen as us five all together instead of just them three. Mainly cause I'm not sure how Aubrey made it when I'm clearly a better rapper than him." I say.

"I know a butthurt person when I see one." Drake chuckles.

"That's false but I'm still correct. At least I write my raps." I respond.

"Ouch." Victoria mumbles.

"She got you with that one." Rih chuckled.

"You know I don't even care anymore. I'm outta here before this turns into one of our classic sibling fights." Aubrey said leaving with Rihanna following him.

"You're so mean." Beyoncé said to me.

"I am not. That nigga just sensitive." I say.

Victoria looked at me with a certain look making me remember that I needed to talk to everyone. I completely forgot about this until she just reminded me.

"We need to talk." I say to everyone.

"What's going on?" Ariana asks.

"I think it's best to discuss whatever tension their is between the four of us. And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about because I know y'all know. I don't know if it's sexual tension or some underlying feelings but we need to figure that shit out."

"Y'all feel some weird shit for each other. Victoria and I seen y'all together at that restaurant where the both of you was mad fucking close. I'm not mad about it I would just like us to define whatever is going on." I explain.

"You two spied on us?" Ariana questioned.

"No, it was a coincidence. We happened to be there at the same time. It was a double date with Rih and my brother." I answer.

"You went on a date with Victoria?" Beyoncé asked me.

"I mean I don't think I would call it a date-"

"It was a date." Victoria interrupted.

"Fine it was a date. All I'm saying is maybe we should just all fuck each other. A possible foursome." I say not even hiding the smile.

"Fucking is all you ever think about. I'm surprised your dick hasn't fell off." Ariana chuckled.

"You were never complaining. In fact you used to sound just like the porn stars on porn hub." I replied.

"Oh my goodness, shut up." Ari said her face turning red.

"I think this is a lot and we should think about this before we decide to do anything. Baby I'm not saying you're wrong because you do make a point. We should just think about it first. Decisions like this are risky." Bey said.

"I agree with you." Vic spoke.

"Alright cool but is that a no to the foursome thing though? Cause we could like all fuck with no strings attached." I say.

"Baby if you want to fuck then let's fuck." Bey replied.

"Wait really?" I asked not expecting that answer.

Ariana and Victoria look at each each other before shrugging as if to say "why not."

Seems to me like they've made a decision already.

____________

Long time no update huh

This isn't the best comeback chapter but y'all gotta bare with me cause I forgot what this story was even about tbh 😭

Not Proofread

Until Next Time