Day Off

Waking up the next morning, every event from last night rushed through my brain. Ariana and I gotten a little tipsy and took a trip down memory lane. Speaking of her, she was laying next to me sleeping peacefully.

I didn't want to disturb sleeping beauty so I carefully unraveled our bodies and went to my closet. I picked out some clothes so I can hop in the shower.

Once done, I did my usual routine

Once done, I did my usual routine. Brushed my teeth, my hair, deodorant, and all that other good stuff. Ariana was still asleep so I grabbed my phone and quietly exited the room, shutting the door behind me. On the other side of the door, I was met face to face with Zendaya.

"Oh you're actually here." She says, a little too loud for my liking.

"Lower your voice." I quickly interrupt.

"Ariana's in there, isn't she? You can't lie cause I know that's her white Tesla in the driveway." Daya asks, pointing to my room door.

"That's none of your business. Although we do need to talk and we're gonna do it now." I respond.

Down the hall was my at home office, we went inside there to finish our conversation. I sit at my seat behind my desk and she sits across from me.

"Z, I'm not sure what your problem is but you gotta cut it out. You're an amazing person but I simply don't feel the same way that you do. We can't continue to hook up anymore. I'm trying to pursue a serious relationship with someone and I can't have you acting the way that you do." I say.

After all this time it felt good to finally get this off my chest. I love Z but I'm not in love with her. Yeah we're good friends but when it came down to it, it was nothing more than just sex. I wished she was more like Kehlani. Lani knew since day one that it would be just sex and respected it. She never caught feelings and if she did then she never acted on them.

"All of this is because of fucking Ariana, huh? She comes out of nowhere and you're suddenly in love with this bitch. I hate you Y/N." Zendaya screams.

"Watch your fucking mouth when it comes to her. Disrespect her again and it's gonna be a problem. You can hate me all you want but it's not gonna change anything." I respond.

She gets up from her seat and leans on my desk. "Sure it won't. You know what that's why I've been sleeping with Tom. Fuck you and that whore."

The continuous disrespect for Ariana made my blood boil. I stood up from my chair and slammed my fists on the desk. I could tell it scared her but I didn't care. "I told you to watch your fucking mouth. She's not a whore and I won't tolerate you calling her names. You just admitted to being a whore so I'm gonna need you to get your shit out of my fucking house. Get the fuck out now." I yell.

"So this is how it is, huh? After everything we've been through together, this is how I get treated? I hope it's all fucking worth it." She says and storms out of my office.