The Dinner

^ Beyoncé is so fucking fine.......anyway

__________________________

Was I nervous about tonight? Hell fucking yeah. Ariana has this crazy attitude and I'm hoping she doesn't snap on Beyoncé because it won't be pretty. Bey would serve Ari's ass on a silver platter.

As for Victoria, well she's dreading this as much as I am. I already spoke with Beyoncé about the dinner and shockingly she wanted it to happen.

"Who are these people?" Beyoncé asks.

"My personal chefs. Cause you damn sure ain't cooking and I simply don't feel like it." I answer.

"Fuck you." She says playfully pushing me away.

"Maybe later." I respond.

"Maybe later my ass. You won't have my legs sore like that again." She replies.

"I told you I was big. I don't why you thought I was joking." I chuckle.

"You just said big. Not 11 and a half inches big." She mumbles.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Call Kelly, I want her to come tonight." I say.

"What for?" Beyoncé asks jealousy laced in her voice.

She always gets jealous of Kelly and I's friendship. "So tonight can be less awkward. Besides Kelly's funny, maybe it'll loosen things up."

I gave her a kiss and let her go call Kelly. In the meantime I began to set up the table. Once finished Beyoncé went to freshen up. She told me that Kelly was bringing someone but didn't say exactly who. I didn't care to be honest.

"Y/N, we're home." I hear Dinah yell.

Damn, I forgot those fuckers somewhat live here. I've been at Bey's house so much lately that I forgot a lot of things. Normani, Dinah, and Kehlani walk in the dining room.

"What's the occasion?" Normani asked.

"Having dinner tonight. Ariana and Victoria will be here at eight." I answer.

I see the confusion flash across their faces but they shrug it off. "We wanna join." Kehlani says.

"Sure, I guess." I respond.

"Bae, who the hell you talking to?" I hear Beyoncé's voice.

"My three idiot best friends." I answer as she walks into the room.

I hear the girls gasps as they see Beyoncé. Normani looked like she wanted to pass out. Dinah was doing the same shit she did when she met Ariana. Kehlani was more on the professional side. At least one of them can control themselves.

"Holy shit, you're Beyoncé. I love you so fucking much. I listen to your music all the time." Dinah says.

"Thank you. I listen to y'all's music too." Bey replies matching Dinah's smile.

Kehlani spoke next. Normani still had yet to say anything. She didn't blink once and I'm not sure if she was even breathing.

While DJ was trying to get Mani to snap out of it, I took the time to admire my sexy ass girlfriend. "Why you tryna dress like me? You just wanna be me so bad."

She laughs. "Don't nobody want to be like yo ugly ass."

"I'd beg to differ and you know I ain't ugly." I smirk.

Our outfits were indeed similar. Even if she didn't say it, I knew that she was trying to match me a little.