Studio Session #2

After the long conversation between Ariana and I, the night went by smoothly. Everyone drunk more and continued telling hilarious stories. Ariana was still her touchy self but this time I knew why.

Victoria's attitude didn't go unnoticed by me every time Ari would touch me. The others didn't see it but I did. It was like she despised every encounter between me and Ariana. I still had a weird feeling about her having a boyfriend but I shrugged it off as my focus was now on Ariana.

Speaking of, I promised to make up for my mistakes four years ago. Not sure how to do that exactly but I didn't want to let Ariana down again. Speaking of her, she texted and said that she'd be at the studio at three.

It was almost nine o'clock and I was fresh out the shower. I put on my undergarments and brush my teeth before moving along to my closet. I decided on being comfortable instead of being flashy.

I walk downstairs and the girls were surprisingly up

I walk downstairs and the girls were surprisingly up. They normally don't wake up until the afternoon. I noticed Zendaya first and I was ready to hear any bullshit that she had to say.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asks.

"To my job. You think these bills pay themselves? Plus, I have a lot of work to do so I'd like to be there early." I respond.

I didn't really have a lot to do considering that I already sent Drake my verse for his album. There was something about Victoria and John last night that put this song in my head. Although I said I was taking a break from my own music, I needed to get this tune out.

"You're not going." Zendaya replies.

"Yes I am." I say.

"You're only leaving early because Ariana's there." She says with venom in her voice at the mention of Ari's name.

"Ariana's not even there and watch your mouth when it comes to her." I reply.

"Whatever. I'm going to Tom's." She scoffs

The door slams shut and just like that Zendaya was gone. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I can't let her ruin my day.

"That was eventful." Dinah says.

"Tell me about it." I mumble.

While making myself a bagel, I open my special cabinet and take out a bottle of Hennessy.

"Oh no, it's too early for you to be drinking. You have a problem." Kehlani says.

"I'm not drinking it now and I'm not an alcoholic." I say looking at the same drink that caused me to forget about Ariana.

"That's what an alcoholic says." Normani replies.

"Guys, well girls." I say getting their attention.

"What's up?" Dinah asks.

"I had sex with Ariana." I say.

"Damn, you met the chick yesterday. You a fast worker Y/N." Kehlani replies.