Operation 5H

Decided to put a pause on the drama and Beyoncé for right now

Anyway........

————————————

I walked into Syco Records with Vanessa and Gia behind me. I seen everyone staring at us, already knowing who we are. Majority of record labels hated me because they couldn't compete with me. I have the number one label with the best artists and they all despise me for it.

I walk up to the receptionist desk. "I'd like to speak with Simon Cowell."

""Do you have an appointment?" The lady responds.

"No but I do now." I answer bribing her with a one hundred dollar bill.

"Ninth floor. I'll let him know that you're here." She says kindly.

Wow, she folded so easily. Simon can't be paying his employees well. We get into the elevators and I press the ninth button.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Gia asks.

"I'm positive. When it comes to this business everyone has a price. You just gotta figure it out." I answer.

"I texted the girls separately. I told them that you want to speak with them at the new diner that's downtown at six. They all agreed." Vanessa says.

"You just want to go to the new diner that's downtown don't you?" I ask.

"Fine you caught me." She mumbles.

None of the girls know that they're all gonna basically see other. Besides probably Normani and Dinah since they're always together considering that they're dating.

The doors open and we step foot into Simon's office. "Such a surprise. What's brings my mortal enemy into my office?"

I decide to get straight to the point. "You have two artists that I want. I want to buy their contacts from you."

"What artists do you possibly want from me?" He asked, very amused.

"Lauren Jauregui and Ally Brooke. Now we can go about this one of two ways. The easy way or the hard way. You can name a price or I'll get them to violate their contracts leaving you no choice but to kick them off your label." I say.

He sighs in defeat. Damn this was easier than I thought. "Ten million dollars for each contract."

"Holy shit." I hear Gia whisper.

"I need you to shred both their contracts so I know that they're officially released from your pathetic label." I say.

Surprisingly he does as told. I check the papers first to make sure he wasn't trying to set me up. "Nessa wire the money. Pleasure doing business with you Simon." I laugh in a evil way.

When it comes to the music industry, I will always be superior.

__________________________

I sat down at the new diner with Gia and Nessa. Camila had showed up first.

"I appreciate you so much for doing this Y/N. I can't thank you enough." Camila says.

"Don't thank me yet. They haven't agreed on anything. If I were you I'd be worried." I say.

"What for?" She asks.

"Ally and Dinah you don't have to worry about. Ally's sweet and Dinah loves you like a bff still after all this time. It's just Normani and her crazy attitude and Lauren is super stubborn. They're the ones you gotta worry about. Like remember how Lauren acted when you left the group?" I respond.