Girlfriend?

"Beyonce what the fuck are you doing?" I ask.

"Following you on Instagram, duh." She answers.

"You don't follow anybody on Instagram. You know ShadeRoom and all them other gossip pages will eat that shit up. Like when Jay Z made an Insta, you only followed him cause he was your husband. Imagine what they gonna think about you following me." I say.

"Who cares? It's our business anyway. It's not like we fucking or something." Bey says.

"I mean we can if you wanna go there." I shrug.

"I got too much ass that I don't think you can handle." She laughs.

"Please do not test me Giselle. I will fuck you up. I'm the one you can't handle." I respond.

"Oh yeah. Do it then, if only you can find me." She says running off.

"Giselle, yo house is way too fucking big to be playing hide and seek. I'ma be looking for fucking days." I yell after her.

I've been chilling with Bey at her ginormous ass crib. Not only is she good company but she's a good distraction. I've kind of been distant from Ariana and Victoria. They both whooped my ass about the whole Disneyland thing. I wasn't exactly sure how Vic got cool with the whole me and Ari thing. We've kind of all separated into our own thing. Ariana has been busy with shooting her movie. Victoria does her own music now and I think she's talking to John again. While I have been producing Doja's album and spending all my free time with Bey.

I follow the direction that Beyonce went to go look for her. How is someone who's damn near 40 so fucking childish?

It took me a good thirty minutes to find her. I had searched every door I walked past. I only found her cause it sounded like she tripped and bust her ass.

"I ain't playing these games with you no more." I say.

"You just suck at them." Bey says.

"No, these games are just childish. I'm 32, the fuck I look like playing hide and seek." I reply.

"You're 32? Such a baby." She chuckles pinching my cheeks.

"Alright now grandma. Keep on playing with me." I warn.

"Grandma? I'm only 38." She scoffs.

"You're only old as fuck." I retort.

She tackles me on the overly large bed. "I'm tired of you trying me Y/N."

"So what you gonna do about it?" I ask as she straddles me.

Bey leans down and pecks my lips as if it was something that she's been dying to do. "That's gay."

"You know what I ain't kissing you no more." She says about to get off me.

I pull her back down and leave my hands resting on her thighs. "Chill shawty, I was joking."

I go up to kiss her again and she returns it. It was getting pretty heated before we got interrupted. "Kelly's here." Beyoncé says exiting the room.

I've been unclear about my emotions for Victoria and Ariana. One thing I knew for sure though was that I got it bad for Bey. She's just so fucking fine and perfect.

I got up and went in the direction of Bey and Kelly.

"Y/N." Kelly says in excitement.

"Kels." I rely on the same energetic tone.

We hug quickly before sitting down. "You two know each other?" Bey asks.

"Uh yeah. We made Motivation together." I answer.