Collaboration

Beyoncé's P.O.V

I sat back in the chair after hearing the finished version of R.E.M. It's Ariana's song but I made a version for the remix.

"When's it being released?" I ask.

"In about twenty minutes." Ariana answers while looking at the clock.

I nod my head as a response. I was hoping to get a text from Y/N since we've barely spoken lately but was met with disappointment. Instead I decided to spend more time with Ariana.

"Let's go somewhere right now." I smile at the younger girl.

I stand up and hold my hand out for her to grab. She looks at me for a second, clearly unsure, but proceeds to connect our hands. With a faint smile on her face, we exit the studio and enter the streets of Los Angeles.

_______________

Y/N's P.O.V

"Wait, I'm confused." I say.

I was sitting on the couch with Victoria. I was free today and decided to hit her up. Right now she was explaining how Ariana's been spending all her time with Beyoncé.

"They went from enemies to frenemies to best friends." She replies.

I furrow my eyebrows still confused. "So your girl and my girl are cool now and that's a problem? I thought this is what we wanted."

"Well it was but now I'm not so sure." Vic sighs.

"It's not like they're gonna fall in love with each other. Unless they do, what the fuck are we gonna do then?" I ask curiously.

"Y/N, you're not helping." She says hitting my shoulder.

"I'm just saying I wouldn't mind having three fine ass women as my girlfriend. Bro, the sex would be so fire." I chuckle.

"Keep dreaming cause you can't hit this." Victoria laughs.

"Except I already have. Let's not act like I ain't tap that ass a few months ago." I say.

"Now you know what? I done had enough of you. Play the movie now." She responds.

"What this is, Netflix and chill? I ain't objecting." I smirk.

"Ha, you wish." Vic says.

I was gonna be a smart ass and say something back but couldn't as my phone rang. Certain contacts had special ringtones so I already knew who it was.

"Hey brother, what's up?"

"Hey lil sis, I need a favor." Drake replies.

"You know I got you. What is it?" I ask.

"I need you to go on a date with me." He says.

"Nigga we're siblings. That's incest bro." I chuckle.

"Maybe I should've worded it better. I need you to go on a double date with me." He corrects himself.

"Aubrey who the fuck are you dating now?" I ask.

"Rih decided to give me a second chance plus she's been saying how she wants to see you as well. So I thought I could kill two birds with one stone. Ya know y'all can catch up and I can get my chance again." Drake explains.

"Riri gave you another chance? She already fucked up. Nah I'm just playing, text me the time and location and I'll be there." I say.

"Bet. Thanks sis." He says.

Hanging up the phone I turn my focus to Victoria. "Go on a date with me tonight."

"A date? I don't even like you." Vic chuckles.