Prologe

A Hard Decision
_________________________________________

Two figures stood in a room, about the size of a large bedroom. There was no furniture or anything. The room was completely bare, except for a single light hanging from the center of the ceiling.

The room was dark, the single light did cast some light but not alot. The fact that the room was painted in a dark gray didn't help either.

A crumpled figure was sitting on his knees on the ground in front of the two other figures. His clothes looked ragged like he had gone through a fight recently.

"Why did you bring me here? What are you going to do? I thought I could trust you." He said.

"I'm sorry Xelqua, things are probably really confusing for you right now." One of the figures said, their Watcher mask reflecting some of the dim light from the light on the ceiling.

"I promise you that you will be ok." The second one said, the honesty in their voice really clear.

"If you agree that I have no idea whats going on and promise that things are going to be OK. Then tell me what's going on, and what's going to be ok." The one called Xelqua said.

"We wish to tell you everything, really we do. But for your safety we can not." The first one said.

"We tried our best to think of any other way, anything to keep you safe. But, we couldn't see anyway to protect you." The second one said, the sadness in their voice showing that what they had said was true. They really had tried to find another way.

"Keep me safe from what! What's going on, you can tell me. We trusted each other!" Xelqua nearly shouts. Panic and stress about what they were talking about showing through his voice.

Instead of answering the questions though, they both bent down on their knees and sat in front of him.

Then, one of them grabbed his right wrist with their left hand and pulled his arm out straight to where his hand was directly in front of them. And put their other hand on the left side of his head with their pointer and middle finger on Xelqua's temple.

"Hey! Let me go!" Xelqua shouted. He tried to pull back out of their grasp but failed, their grip to strong.

"I'm sorry for the pain this will cause, it will be over soon" Said the one who grabbed his wrist.

"Please forgive us." Said the second who sat beside the other.

Then, a buring pain from his wrist and head started. Xelqua screamed as the pain got worse. It spread up his arm and across his chest, till his whole body was burning with the same horrible pain.

Then, after about a minute of suffering in pain everything went black. And Xelqua collapsed into the arms of the one who caused him the pain.

"I'm so sorry Xelqua. One day you'll know, but for now, you can't."

Well, I hope you enjoyed that very vague prologe. I promise you will get to know who everyone is and what's going on eventually.

Bye for now, see you in the next part if Hidden Within. The first Chapter.

:)

Word count; 544