Chapter XI

Base progress
_________________________________________

Location; Hermitcraft

POV; Grian

I open my eyes and look up at the wood roof above me.

'Where am I?'

I sit up in bed and look around frantically.

'Oh right, the portal, and the Hermits'

I lay back down on the bed and gather my thoughts for the day.

That's when I notice that all my senses but sight and touch are gone again.

'What? But I learned the spell to undo the effects.'

I quickly recast the spell that gave me hearing, taste, and smell.

'Ah, back to normal. I guess my adrenaline from yesterday kept the spell up, but when I fell asleep last night my exhaustion undid it.'

Yesterday, I was shot out of a portal and faced with a sword. In the end, I joined a group of players that have little to no brain cells.

The Admin of the server is Xisuma, the co-Admin being someone named Tango. I'm pretty sure he was the one with red eyes snd golden hair.

After I had joined the group, we all split up to start work on our bases for the season.

I chose to start with a ship in a bottle but I plan on making something much bigger.

I glance down at my hands which I have folded in my lap. I quickly startle when I see a faint glow on the back of my left hand.

My Watcher mark is visible, and it's still purple.

'How is it still purple?! Purple meant that my Watch magic was top teir. I thought Zayne took the mask off, my powers should go back.'

"Unless it's permanent." I mutter out loud to myself after staring at it for awhile.

I quickly cast a small glamor spell that hides the mark before standing up and walking over to the door.

I pass a mirror though, and I take a few steps back to look at my reflection.

'My eyes are still purple!?'

Quickly I cast another spell to turn my eyes blue and look over myself one last time before walking out of the room and into the main room of my little boat.

I've made a small little boat house in the middle of a glass bottle.

I do a quick little jog over to the opening of the bottle. I jump in the water, and swim out through the top of the bottle.

.°•○☆○•°.(-°●°-).°•○☆○•°.

I soon reach the shopping district and fly over to the giant tree stump with an axe in it.

I giggle at the memory of helping to build the axe with Cub because he caught me red-handed as I stole some wood from his tree farm.