Chapter XVI

A Golfing Adventure with a "trip" in the End
_________________________________________

Location; Hermitcraft

POV, Grian

Excitedly, I rush across the first level of my mega base. Today was a very special day, because I was going to be playing some golf with the boys. AKA Iskall and Mumbo Jumbo. I've gotten to know them pretty well sense joining Hermitcraft. And we've become really good friends.

Now, if you're going golfing, you've got to dress for the occasion. Everyone knows that, you can't go in just your red shirt and grey trousers like everyone else does, you know?

You've gotta, you gotta make it special. Which is why I've decided to wear my Scottish golf outfit. It's a traditional wear for Scotland golfers. I love it. I don't think many people wear them now but it is- oh goodness me. I laugh to myself at my little ramble.

"Alright, let's go golfing! Right, I'm gonna meet the boys in town." I say to myself as I blast off with my rockets in the direction of the Shopping District.

When I get there, I find Mumbo and Iskall waiting for me by one of the shops. "Hello! What's up lads? Clearly, we're already for golf." I say, noticing the way I'm not the only one who dressed for the occasion.

"Iskall, are you going to play tennis?" I ask him.

"I-" He starts.

"You do look like a tennis player." Mumbo points out.

I suppress a laugh by covering my hand with my mouth.

"I woke up in these clothes. And I figured it's either tennis-" Iskall says before getting interrupted.

"Or its boy scouts." Mumbo says.

"Boy scouts? I've got a beard dude." Iskall says.

"That's true. Man scouts." Mumbo laughs.

"M-Man scouts." Iskall laughs.

"Well, in top British fashion, Mumbo and I are in our Scottish kilts." I say.

"Yup." Mumbo adds.

"Ready for some golfing!" I finish.

"We've even got the little hats! Look at our cute little hats!" I exclaim.

"Now let me question you this, why am I wearing shorts and not a kilt?" Iskall asks.

"Because you're not British, you're Swede. I think you're wearing a Swedish outfit." I answer.

"This is not how Swedes go golfing. I would be banned." Iskall sputters.

Both me and Mumbo laugh at his remark. After a bit more goofing around, including forgetting where the golf course even is, we finally arrive at destination. Mumbo reads the quick introduction to the game made by the members of Concorp, Cubfan135 and Goodtimewithscar.

With a quick glance around we spot a few chests lined up in a row each containing the items needed to play golf. This includes: three different tridents, a rule book, and a few flags to use as makers. We each walk up to a different chest and grab the loot.