ten

HEY GUYS IM BACK IM SORRY MY STUPID COMPUTER CRASH! I HAD EXAMS. I GOT CLOSER TO SOME NEW PEOPLE AND IM WITH THEM OR FACETIMING THEM OR TEXTING THEM 99.9%. FOURTH OF JULY IS COMING TO A END SO THE LAST COUPLE CHAPTER MAY NOT HAVE TIMES WHEN THE PERSPECTIVE CHANGES BECAUSE FOR NOW ON ITS ALL GOING TO FLOW TOGETHER LIKE NIGERIA FALLS. BUT THANKS AGAIN I LOVE YOU GUYS

THE MAN SCREAMED IN ANGER, his bloody hands reached up into his knotty hair. Luke tried to avoid looking over at the psychotic man, but when he heard sobs he couldn't help to take a glance. The man was crying. Tears flooded his vision then suddenly he raised his arm back and began to punch Darcy's lifeless body. Cracking of bones and muffled sobs filled the room. Nausea took over Luke as he watch his dead friend getting beaten. Her shirt had fallen, covering her face which Luke was grateful for. He couldn't bear to look at the person he let down dark eyes. The man continued to bellow in anger. Taking the scapel he attempted in cutting Darcy straight down her stomach.

Luke's eyes widened. Suddenly he remember he had to get out there. While the man was slicing Darcy he began untying the ropes. A metallic smell began taking over Luke's sense. He wanted so badly to look at the man, but he refused. He knew the smell was the blood of Darcy. Finally Luke had untied himself. Next step, he told himself. It hit him that he had to kill man if he wanted this to stop, but Luke never had killed anyone before. Never had even been in a fight. He hated harming people. Maybe I could just sneak away and get help. No, no because then there will be more killing. A small clink brought Luke out of his thoughts. The man had thrown back the scapel.

The man was sitting criss cross, slightly under Darcy's body. She is nearly sliced to threads. Blood from her body trickled down onto the man as he cried into his hands. A sign of regret, Luke thought. The scapel was almost right beside the man. If Luke creeped over there maybe just maybe he could grab it with out dragging attention. He could slight wound the man and run for help. Then he would save the day, right? Right, he told himself. Slowly he stood from the ground trying his best not to make a sound. On his tip toes he maneuvered his way to the weapon. With his eyes on the man, he reached from it. The hay beneath his feet crackled forcing the man to whip his head back towards Luke.

For a second the man stared blankly before his confused look transformed into anger. He yelled just when Luke grabbed the scapel. The man launched towards Luke tackling him onto the groaned. Luke screamed thrashing beathe the man. He attempted to hold Luke down but the kid kept thrashing underneathe him. To his suprise he felt a sharp pinge go through his shoulder. Luke's eyes widened as he watched the man groaned reaching towards the scapel in his body. With no time to lose Luke shoved the man off of him and took off running out of the barn. The party was going on still and he was slightly confused on why the heck no one had heard was screams. "Help!" Luke began to scream, "HELP ME." No one heard his screams, he then remember he had his phone. Quickly he pulled his phone out dialing 911.

MICHAEL FINALLY GOT EVE UNTANGLED once he did they heard the familiar voice of their best friend. Michael shot up from the ground, "LUKE!". Eve gradually pulled herself up. She heard someone yell back but she couldn't hear his words quite clearly. Michael cupped his hands over his mouth, "WE ARE IN HERE, BUDDY!" He then reached down pulling Eve up. His long fingers rapped around her dainty wrist. The two of them began up the hill again. Luke had called the police and told them everything. He then ran into the woods.

It didn't take long before he found Ashton's body up against a tree with a metal thing wrapped around his foot. "Luke," Michael gasped as him and Eve got to the top of the hill. Ashton's eyes opened, a soft smile appeared on his face when he saw his sister. Eve rushed towards him snuggling towards his side. "Where is everyone?" Michael sighed giving his best friend a total man hug.

"I called the cops," Luke said trying to avoid the question.

"Where is Steph?" Eve asked looking at Luke who diverted his attention to the ground.

"And Darcy? Is she okay?" Ashton mumbled. They had to get him out of that stupid trap. He had been losing blood.

"How about Calum?" Michael interjected.

Luke tried to think of an easy way to say it, but he decided to say it as blunt as possible. "They are.. uh... dead." He spoke softly. He switched from foot. Eve gasp the tears quickly building. Ashton didn't speak, he blankly stared into the woods. Michael stood with mouth slight gauged. "I was stuck in a barn tied to a chair. And um Darcy had been tied upside down. I told her I was going to get her out." A glossy coat formed on his eyes, "Then um that man brought in.. well dragged in Calum and Steph. Cal had was missing his freaking head," Luke began to sob, "and poor Steph had been stabbed in the back. Darcy just...she just lost it. She screamed. She was suppose to be dead. Dead. So the man started freaking out just. He.. just," His hands covered his face as the image played over and in his head. "He wouldn't stop...." The rest of his words muffled together. Michael wrapped his arms around Luke, letting him cry.

Eve began sobbing to Ashton. He showed no affection. The woman he had loved had just been killed. There was nothing for him to say. Leaves crunched behind them. Luke and Michael turned towards the noise. Eve stood up walking behind Luke resting her hand on his back. "What was that?" She asked. Before anyone could respond a woo-ish noise caught their attention. They all turned around towards Ashton. The man, the same man who killed their other friends, stood with a bloody axe resting on his shoulder. A slight smirk on his face. Ashton stared up at the man with no fear. Eve, Michael and Luke stood in shock. And all at once the man brought the axe down to Ashton's neck.

Eve screamed watching her brother's head roll onto the ground. The man dropped his axe then reach into his pocket to pull out a hand gun. "Eve!" Luke screamed pulling her up to her feet. The man laughed throwing his head back in humor. Michael looked towards Eve and Luke who were ready to run. The man would eventually kill them all if they run together. He quickly gathered a plan in his head. "Run now!" He yelled towards Luke and Eve. They gave him a puzzled look, "Go!" The two ran with out any questions.

Michael faced the killer. The killer had his head titled at an angle showing he was confused. "Put the gun down," Michael said, "Fight me like a man, you coward." He spat out. He tried to look brave, but he was trembling on the inside. If he could fight the man and buy more time maybe Luke and Eve could get out of there alive and maybe if Michael was lucky he could actually beat the man. The man shrugged throwing down the gun. For a moment Michael stood there in a daze. He never actually fought someone before. How do you even start? His question was answered when the man threw a punch hitting Michael square in the jaw.

He stumbled back before quickly building with anger and launching himself towards the man. They were both on the ground with Michael on top. He punched the man in the nose. A crunching noise echoed through the woods, Blood gushed from the Killers nose. Michael almost felt bad for a second he then remember what this man had done. Punch after punch Michael nailed into the guys face relentlessly. Anger boiled in side him. His bloody hands grabbed the man's head lifting it up and ramming it back in the ground. The man groaned. Michael didn't stop. Over and over he banged the man's head into the dirt intill he stopped moving.

Breathless he stood up from the man. His face was covered in blood and slightly purple, his nose slightly crooked. He did it, Michael told himself. His trembling hands reached up to wipe his tears. The thought of I just killed some one flooded his mind. His breathing became heavy. I just killed someone. You killed him. You killed him. The words repeated in his head. He was so stuck in his thoughts he didn't even realize the man reaching towards the gun and pulling the trigger.