two || july third (part two)

8:52am July 3, 2014

Ashton pulled into the rehabilitation center. He didn't see his sister yet. So, he pulled his old chevy into one of the parking spaces in the very front. That's when he saw her. Sitting beside the flower garden that decorated the front of the building was Genevieve pulling the petals off a daisy with a smile on her face. She looked different. A good different though.

Her weight gain was noticeable and she didn't look as scrawny. The rosy color in her pale cheeks were back as bright as ever. They must of cut her hair. When she first came here her sandy blond hair fell to her hips, now it rested below her shoulders. Carmel iris' twinkled as she noticed her brother staring at her. She hopped off the ground as Ashton rushed out of his truck.

Genevieve leaped into her brother's arms, burying her head into the crook of his neck. She smelt different too. No longer did she smell like warm vanilla, the sweet scent was replaced with the sterile smell of germ x. They kept her clean alright. Neither of them spoke, their presence was enough.

Darcy walked over to the two siblings with a smile. She let out a small cough, "Oh come on, Ashton, don't hog her." Genevieve pulled her away from her brother to see one of her best friends. She noticed she had died her hair. It wasn't raven black anymore, not it's a chocolatey color. The new color was nice. Genevieve ran in to Darcy's arm, making Darcy loudly laugh. After a minute the best friends pulled away.

"You guys look lovely." Genevieve smiled. "I like the new color, Darcy." She hummed twirling a piece of brown hair around her index. The color wasn't exactly new since Darcy dyed it a year ago, but she didn't want to say that to Genevieve. Ashton smiled, he was just really happy to see his sister.

"Let's go home, Eve, everyone is dying to see you." Ashton giggled wrapping his arms around his two favorite women.

12:07 pm July 3, 2014

Genevieve told Ashton she had already ate breakfast which she hadn't. When Ashton asked her if she wanted lunch, she said she was still full from breakfast. Then when Ashton didn't believe her she went into a deep description of how delicious her eggs, waffles, and bacon was with a glass of orange juice. Ashton left her alone then.

Earlier in the car when Ashton said everyone was dying to see her, he meant there friends. Steph, Calum, Michael, and Luke were all waiting for her when she walked into Ashton's house. Steph was the first one to get to her when she walked in, enveloping her in a tight hug.

"Oh my God, im so happy to see you. You look hot. I like the new cut." Steph smiled running her hands through Genevieve's hair. Genevieve smiled back walking over to Calum who gave her a quick hug.

"Really happy to see you, Eve." He grinned. Genevieve gave him curt nod before walking over to Luke. She noticed a new accessory to Luke's feature.

"You got your lip pierced," She grinned running her finger over the ring making Luke's cheeks flame red, "It looks nice." She slowly removed her hand away from Luke's face, not yet breaking contact with his icy blue eyes.

"Nice to have you back, Genevieve." He mumbled trying to hide his embarrassment. Way to go, Luke. He told himself. Next up was Michael who didn't even bother to stand up and hug her, so she simply hummed a 'hi,mikey.'. Before turning to look around at every one.

Everyone looked different. Darcy dyed her black hair caramel that really did complement her bright green eyes. Steph looked as beautiful as ever. Her natural curly hair was still jet black. The brown in her eyes twinkled like every other time Genevieve was with her. Calum got tattoos not a lot, but it was different on his golden skin. Ashton's hair was no longer straight, it was know a mop of wavy hair. Michael got an eyebrow piercing. Luke got taller. Now he is like nine feet tall.

"Lovely, all of you guys look lovely." Genevieve smiled.

Steph ran over to Genevieve, "Come on. You and me are going to the mall like now." That was the plan.

10:43 pm July 3, 2014

Ashton wandered over to the dresser were the velvet small box laid. A grin spread across his features as he shoved the box into his pocket. There was no deny, he was excited. After four years of dating the love of his life, Ashton Irwin is going to purpose to Darcy Loveless on the fourth of July.

Darcy tugged at her jacket as she walked down the dark city streets. About an hour ago she gotten a text from her older sister asking for to meet her out beside her apartment complex. It was weird. She hasn't heard from her twenty seven year old sister in weeks, but of course Darcy came to her sister needs since it sounded urgent.

The wind blew Darcy's hair back. Where was it at again? Never again will she wear heels walking down these stupid streets. Darcy stopped and pulled out her phone to check for the address again. 3719 Clamber Avenue. "This is it," she mumbled to her self looking up at the building. This isn't a apartment complex, is it?

That's when she saw a figure moving towards her. That's Marilyn. It has to be. Darcy crossed her arms and waited. Then Marilyn started running towards her. As the figure got closer, she realized it wasn't Marilyn. It was a man dressed in all back. Slowly Darcy began walking back. The man ran faster towards her.

"Help me!" She screamed turning into what she thought was another street. Nope, it was an ally way. Her heart pounded in her ears as her heels hit the ground. Oh God, they hurt. She looked over her shoulder to see the man was getting closer. She let out a distressed scream as she stopped to pull off her shoes.

That's when the man's muscular arms wrapped around her torso. "Stop!" She squealed, thrashing in the man's arms, "Let go!" she attempted to elbow the man, but he grabbed it. He used it as an perfect opportunity to shove her up against the brick building. "Help!" Darcy screamed in hope someone would notice, but then she felt the man's hand fist her hair before her head was slammed against the building wall.

poor darcy

dedication goes out to @sugar13aby bc her comment last chapter made me giggle