nine

9:42pm

        Eve's vision slowly came to see the dark shade of tree tops. Stinging sensations sprouted through out her body causing her to let out a sharp wince. Michael, who seemed to heard her cry, ran to peek down the hill. For the last ten minutes or so he had been trying to help Ashton out of the bear trap. When he took a better look at Ashton's leg he had noticed that his foot was hardly attached to his leg. The only comparison he had to the gruesome image of his friend's leg was when Richie's leg was clamped with a bear trap in the 2009 remake of Friday the 13th. Michael may have been a horror movie fanatic, but he had no idea how to solve this situation.

        "Eve," He called out. Eve immediately recognized the voice. She wanted to speak but the throbbing pain in her head kept her mouth shut. "Can you move at all?" Michael asked then waiting for her movement. He could see she was tangled in the thorns and vines, but he was frightened to leave Ashton. Eve moved ever so slightly, wincing once more to feel thorn stabbing into her back. In that moment he realized he had to leave Ashton to help Eve. Taking a glance at Ashton he said, "I am going to help your sister. She is stuck. Don't move, okay?" Once he asked the question he immediately regretted it. "Stupid thing to say, sorry." He muttered starting off down the hill.

        Slowly, he kept a steady pace walking down the steep hill. Eve could hear the sound of leaves crunching around her which was her sign that help was on the way. When Michael reached her he crouched down beside her. There was no way he could just help her up, the vines would pull her down. If he tried to untangle her there might be a possibly to make it worse. So, he decided to break the vines to relase her which seemed to be the easiest way.

9:47pm

        Luke and Dacry stopped planning their escape when the doors of the barn started to open. The man walked in dragging in two bodies by his side. Luke's heart began racing. He was hoping that they were not his friends. He was hoping that Darcy would stay quiet. He was hoping it was't too late. The man dragged them up the steps to where Darcy and Luke had been held. Luke then realized one of the bodies head was missing and the other had been injured on the back; he could yet see the faces. When the man dropped the bodies, they were recognizable. The decapitated one tattoos showed giving his identity away. Steph and Calum.

        It seemed Darcy noticed the same time Luke did, "Oh my God!" Darcy screamed. Quickly the man looked at her with menacing anger. She was suppose to be dead. The man then looked at Luke storming his way. He flipped the chair Luke causing Luke and the chair to hit the floor with a thud. He removed the scalpel from the tray walking back towards Darcy. Darcy began screaming louder before as he raised his hand back. Sadly enough Luke couldn't see what was going on, he could only see the cold eyes of Steph.

        Darcy cried when the man stabbed the weapon into her stomach. "Darcy!" Luke screamed tears rushed to his eyes, "I am so sorry!". She didn't respond. Her sobs were replaced with Luke's as the man continuously stabbed Darcy. He was suppose to save her, he thought, they were suppose to escape. Tears soaked his cheeks and he so terribly wanted them go away. Slightly he moved his shoulder that wasn't on the ground and tilted his head so they could meet. Unexpectedly Luke's hand slipped from the rope. He looked down to see something had cut the rope on his fall.