prologue || him

6:21am July 3, 2014

He wandered in to his kitchen. The stench of a rotten meat filled his senses; what a delightful smell. Dishes pilled up in the sink still covered in food with flies dancing around them. On the counters were stacks of mail, crumbled news paper, and some groceries he had yet to put up. This place was utterly disgusting and he loved it.

He walked over to the drawer beside the fridge. With a loud creak he opened the drawer with a smile on his face. One knife. A butcher knife was pulled out first. Slowly he ran his finger over the blade, thoughts of the damage this thing could cause flew threw his mind. As if he might break it, he gently laid it on a clear spot on the counter. Next he pulled out a fairly large steak knife and laying it next to the first knife.

After picking out his two sharpest knives he want back to his room (which looked like it belonged to a hoarder) to look under his bed. Along with the many boxes of body bags he owned he pulled out a large clear container. Almost in slow motion he took off the lid revealing two of his favorite things hatchet and axe. A mischievous grin still prominent on his face, pulled the two weapons out and sat them on his messy bed sheets.

Once he was off the floor he went over to his closet and pulled a shotgun from the top shelf along with its bullets. Also from the closet he found a large duffle bag to put his 'supplies' in. He was shaking with excitement. This was going to be one successful fourth of July. He counted the supplies he had gathered and realized he was missing two. For nearly thirty minutes he looked for them, but then remembered they were in his rusty white van. That would of messed up his plans, what would he of done with out his chainsaw and rope ?

YAY so now you know this guy is a freak who doesn't know how to wash his dishes

dedication to the lovely alec bc he likes horror stories

gif on the side: a knife bc idek

comment vote xoxokota