seven

9:20pm

       Without thinking twice Eve and Michael ran towards the sound of Steph and Calum's voice. Steph and Calum stood towards the entrance of the woods, calling out for Ashton. Steph stressfully pulled at her curly locks as she turned around to look at Eve and Michael.

        "Where is Ashton?" Eve quickly asked running to Calum's side. He didn't bare to look at her. For someone reason he was just too nervous to say it. It's not like Ashton was dead or anything, it's just the fact of how dangerous the woods are at night. Just the another his dad shot a coyote who was wondering around the yard. If they are in their yard, their is no doubt that they are somewhere in the woods. "Calum," Eve cried, grasping onto his bicep, "Where is my brother?"

        "Calm down, Eve. Ash just ran into the woods." He said coolly.  In that moment, a loud scream came from the woods. Eve's eyes widened as everyone else frooze. Before anyone eles could stop her, she had fled into the woods calling out for her big brother. Soon after her was Michael. He had no idea where she was, but he could here her calls and crackling of leaves as her feet made contact with the ground so he could could at least follow close behind her. Calum tried to run after them, but Steph grabbed hold of his wrist. 

        "No, Calum. We need to stay out here just in case! We all don't need to wonder into the woods." She spoke calmly but on the inside she was freaking out. Her best friend just ran into the woods. Her friend who is ill. Her friend who can't defend herself if anything was to happen. What if Michael doesn't catch up with her? What if she doesn't find Ashton and she just gets lost? Every single bad thing that could happen was flooding through her mind.

        Calum sat on the grass behind Steph. Immediately he started picking out the green blades. Doesn't everyone? He had some guilt in him. Not for picking the grass, but for throwing the party. The party was suppose to be wicked not turn into an investigation. Darcy is missing, Luke is missing. Something has happened to Ashton. He is praying that his best friend was okay. Hoping that Ashton screamed because he saw a bug or something, not because he was hurt. Thinking of Ashton hurt made his stomach drop.

        To stay positive he looked at Steph. He tried to think of all the things he loved about her. The way she pulls at her hair when she is nervous, how she always steals his and Ashton's bandanas because she likes them to push her hair back. The thought of her made him happy. He regretted breaking up with those years ago. She said I love you, and it frightened him because at the time he didn't know what love was. Now two years later, he knew exactly what it was.

        "Hey, Steph." He said still picking the grass. She mumbled a small "huh?", "I love y-" His sentence was cut short by a blade coming down onto his neck. Quickly Steph turned around to see, something she would never forget. A man with piercing green eyes devilishly grinned at her as he stood with a bloody axe, Calum's decapitated body bleeding out on the grass. The only thing she could think of to do was let out a blood curdling scream.

 9:28pm

        Luke tightly shut his eyes as he heard the faint sound of a piercing scream coming from outside. What if the man is killing other people? Where's his friends? He looked over at Darcy who's eyes where slowly closing again. He had to keep her awake. She would probably die if she goes to sleep again, she was losing too much blood. There had to be something sharp somewhere to cut this rope . He wiggled in his seat a little, trying to get a better look around the room. A small rattle came from under his chair.

        "Hey, Darc." He softly said. Her eyes fluttered open to look at him, "How far can you see?"

        "Everything is kind of fuzzy." She mumbled.

        "Okay," He nodded, "Can you try to make out whats under my chair?" She nodded and squinted her eyes.

        "There is a tray," she softly, "But I can't see what's on it."

        "Look harder."

        She sighed, "Can you move your feet?" Luke nodded. He wiggled his feet, but there wasn't much he do. The rope was tied at his shins. While wiggling his foot, he slightly pulled his leg up. The rope cut deeper into his skin, but he ignored it. Thankfully the rope had loosened slightly so he could move his foot back a little. He knew he succeeded when he heard another rattle. He had kick the tray over. "There!" Darcy said slightly louder.

        "Look to your left, Luke." He looked to his left which was her. "No, stupid, I mean on the ground." He looked down to see a scalpel. That's what he was going to use to get out.

RIP CALUM THOMAS HOOD IT WAS A GOOD SEVEN CHAPTERS BUDDY, I HAVE A GIF ON THE SIDE TO REMEMBER YA

PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY SURVIVAL THIS IS THE BLURB (ITS A POEM DUH)

you know the story
all too well

a young girl who's life was a dull
fell into a rabit hole

things were amazing,
abosolutly dazing

the story is kind of similar
but this one they are like  prisoners

seven best friends went out one night
one fell into a sewage hole in fright

eventually they all followed to help their friend
which sends them to a land of bloodshed
it was if they were losing their heads

their was blood soaked bunnies,
clowns who werent very funny,

a man who told them that only one can breakout
so their only choice was to take each other out

only one can survive
to go home alive 

SO ITS BASICALLY A TWISTED ALICE AND WONDERLAND, WELL KIND OF. NOT REALLY BUT ANYWAYS YEAH PLEASE READ IT BC IM THIRSTY

I WANT AT LEAST FIFTEEN COMMENTS AND VOTES BEFORE MY NEXT CHAPTER ILY