five

9:00 pm

"Dear God, some one help me!" Luke cried loudly thrashing himself in his chair. He was crying, literally crying. No one is going to come in the freaking barn. Who put him here in the first place? If this is some stupid prank Michael is playing on him, Luke swears he will never speaking to him again. Does anybody even realize he is missing? They have to... Eve. Did Eve do this? Of course not. She would never hurt a fly. If Eve didn't do this then she has to realize he is missing. All of his thoughts stopped when one of the ally doors slowly creeped opened.

He saw the back of man who was wearing a flannel shirt and some blue jeans that had been stain with shades of red. The man seem to be dragging someone in. This is the guy who brought him here, it has to be. Luke silently watched as the face of the person he dragging came clear. She was all too familar: her messy mop of curls, pale skin, petite body. Darcy.

9:05 pm

"If you were a Luke, where would you be?" Michael spoke sarcastically as they walked down the hall of the house. Eve giggled, while Calum rolled his eyes. A sniffle came from Ashton. Darcy never just leaves, she doesn't thats not Darcy. This makes no sense. No absolute sense. A door swung open and Steph came out.

"Oh, there you are. Eve, I have been looking everywhere for you. Have you eat anything tonight?"Steph asked approaching Eve. Eve gave her a soft smile and nodded. The lie went unnoticed by Steph who just nodded in response. "So, uh, why is everybody together?"

"Luke and Darcy are missing." Ashton blurted. Everybody gave him a stare. Steph looked around at everyone's frightened looks. She couldn't help but to chuckled.

"Guys, they are problem just piss drunk somewhere. Stop over reacting." She chuckled before turning away to exit. But she couldn't even make it out of the room because large hand grabbed her collar shoving her into the wall. She opened her eyes to see Ashton centimeters away from her face. Anger swarmed in his hazel eyes.  Eve quickly ran behind Ashton gently laying her small hand on his shoulder.

"Darcy is missing!" He exclaimed, "She did not come home last night. Luke just doesn't disappear at a party. God knows that boy is always so far up Michael's butt he wouldn't just walk away from him." Michael let out a little snort because that was pretty accurate. Luke was always right by Michael's side no matter what. It was kind of weird, but yet comforting. "So, I suggest you better help us find them before I call the cops." Steph shyly nodded with tear filled eyes. Ashton gave her a breif nod while gently letting go of her collar. "Well, then let's split up. Eve and Michael search the house. Then Steph, Calum and I will search outside. When thirty minutes comes we will meet on the front pourch, yeah?"

Everybody nodded, "Okay, Scooby-Doo." Michael snorted walking out of the room. Eve let out a sigh before falling him out. Of course she would get paired with him. Steph then silently walked out of the room. Ashton gestured from Calum to go, but he just glared. He slowly leaned forward and whispered, "If you ever lay a hand on her I will break your wrist."

9:14 pm

"So, do you and Luke have a thing going on?" Michael asked as he sat on a bed of one of the upstairs bedrooms. Eve let out a sigh, ignoring his question and looking in some closet. "Awh come on, Eve, you can tell me if you have the hots for him." She kept ignoring him and proceeded to walk out of the room into the hallway. They have already searched all the upstairs bedroom and still no sign of Darcy or Luke. Where are they? Michael followed behind Eve as they slighly jogged down the stairs. "Y'know he likes you too. I bet if they wouldn't of sent you to that rehab place you guys would be like married by now."

"Are you always this annoying?" Eve spat stopping on the steps to give him a glare. He gave her a smirk. Once again she just sighed and continued going down the stairs.

Calum looked around at his nearly empty yard. Their house was basically on just arces of land surrounded by woods. They have a barn but thats nearly four miles away from the house. Why would someone drunk walk that far? This is all crazy. Darcy probably didn't even show up to the party. Her car isn't even here and there is no body else she would ride with other then Ashton. Luke, on the otherhand, is probably asleep some where. He was never really been a real party animal.

Ashton walked towards the entrance of the woods glancing back at Steph and Calum every so often. He heard something. There was someone in the woods. Or maybe it was just an animal. Either way he heard something. A twig or something cracked again. That's when it heard it. "Marilyn!" A familiar voice yelled, it was coming from the woods. "Marilyn, over here!"  Darcy yelled from inside the woods. Without warning Ashton ran into the woods screaming his girlfriend's name.

ashton you cant just into the woods you silly willy

sorry for the wait guys

holy jesus there is like 38 days till christmas and thanksgiving is next week, and that means no school for a week.  and since christmas is almost here that means i get to watch silly christmas movies on  abc family and listen to classic christmas music and wear cheesy christmas sweaters. but omg im so excited for all the christmas fanfictions to start coming out and i already started reading one, it's called santa's helper by prettyhemmings so read it please. anddddddddd

guys real deal  talk here if i write a christmas five sauce fanfiction would you read it? and if you would which boy would want it to be? PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME BC I REALLY WANNA MAKE ONE

next chapter i want ATLEAST

ten comments
twenty votes
and thirty reads

I LOVE YOU GUYS