eight

9:28pm

Ashton's screams slowly faded into muffled sobs making Eve pick up her speed. It was easier to follow his voice when he was screaming, but now his small sobs sounded like they were coming from every direction. By the sound of the heavy breathing behind her, she knew Michael had followed her. She could tell he was slowing down, but she cared more about her brother at the moment. Mentally, Michael was scolding himself for being in active during PE because maybe he wouldn't be struggling for air right now and his legs wouldn't feel like noodles. Obviously he wasn't going to stop.

A scream echoed through the woods making Eve and Michael come to a halt. It was Steph. After the scream they could hear her whimpers for help. Eve looked back at Michael with wide eyes. He didn't notice because he was too busy gasping for air. She rolled her eyes. Ashton began screaming loudly once more. Abruptly Eve started running towards his voice. Michael followed but had thoughts about running to Steph. Was she okay? What's going on? Once more Ashton's screams stopped.

Finally Eve caught glimpse of her brother's plaid flannel from behind a tree. She ran to tripping over a root and sending her to roll down a hill. Screams of pain left her lips as she could feel sticks and rocks scrape her pale skin. "EVE!" Michael screamed running towards the start of the hill. He looked down to see Eve's body tangle in vines. Slightly he could see her chest slowly moving up and down.

"Michael." A voice behind him whimpered. He turned around to see Ashton sitting down against a tree. A piece of metal or iron clamped around his ankle.

"Ash." Michael nearly gasped to get a better look at his friend. His tan skin was no longer glowing. Never had Mike seen Ash this pale before. A look of sadness in his eyes told Michael to take a better look. He looked at Ashton's foot to the thing clamped around his ankle was a bear trap. Blood oozed from the wound making all of the food in his stomach come right back up. Thankfully he was able to turn around before throwing up on Ashton.

9:30pm

Steph's first instinct was to run to the house. The man wouldn't kill her in a crowded house, would he? There was no time to think she just ran. Tears furiously ran down her cheeks as sped off towards the house. Her mind kept telling her don't look back, but pushing back her conscious she turned back to see the man had stopped. Immediately she picked up her pace hoping she had tired him out and could make it to the house for help. Something told her to look back again which she did only to see the man raising is arms back. Her heart raced as she realized he was throwing the axe. Next thing she knew she was on the ground.

Steph let out a scream as a piercing pain shot through out her back. Over and over she whimpered inaudible words while blood dripped out of her mouth. Through her blurry vision she could make out people in the window of the house, but they didn't notice her. The music was too loud to hear her screams. The man walked over to her body as she weakly reached out one of her arms like she could reach forward and grab someones attention. Another sting ran up her body. The man tossed the axe to the side, rolling Steph over onto her back. Steph caught a glimpse of the man's wicked grin causing her to whimper once more.

"Please,"  her words were muffled due to the blood rushing out of her mouth. Those were her last words before then man swung the axe once more.

IM SO SORRY STEPH ILY SO MUCH PLS DONT EVER DIE BC MY HEART CRUSHED WRITING THIS PART OK ILY

RIP STEPH SMITH I WISH WE COULD OF KNOWN YOU BETTER A GIF ON THE SIDE OF THE BOOTIEFUL JESSICA SULA AKA STEPH

OK GUYS THIS IS V V IMPORTANT , I AM REWRITING THIS STORY. i feel like you have no emotional attachment to the characters. of course you are sad when one dies bc they are based of five sauce. but what if this wasn't  a fan fiction? it would be absolute crap. this story was something i made when i was bored one day and wasn't expecting it to get popular. so no, it does not have a particular plot. i have been winging this story as i go along which is why it is taking me so long to write.

SO THE NEW VERSION of this story will have a plot. the killer will not be some random guy who is just naturally weird. you will know the characters better. it will be more thought through BUT IT WILL NOT BE COMING OUT IN TILL THIS ONE IS ACTUALLY FINISHED. please comment below(if you actually read this) and tell me your thoughts on my decisions. if you have any questions, comments, concerns let me know! thank you ily