six

9:19pm

"Darcy, baby?" Ashton cried. He hopped over large sticks and maneuvered around the towering trees. The sound of Darcy's voice,who was still calling out for Marilyn, got closer and closer as Ashton disappeared farther into the woods. It was like her voice was right beside him. "DARCY!" he screamed with his hands cupped around his mouth. Desperately he looked at his surroundings when he noticed something in the leaves . Her voice seemed so close. In hopes of seeing Darcy he ran, but it wasn't. It wasn't even human. Oddly enough it was a radio. The sound of Darcy's voice was echoing out the speakers. He had been tricked. Someone had recorded Darcy's voice.

9:20 pm

Luke watched as Darcy's eyes remained closed. Her chest slowly moved up and down as her body was hanging upside down. Blood covered her hair. The tank top she had on was stained with blood. It wasn't really a shirt anymore, it was barely hanging on her body as it has been ripped so many times. Leaves stuck to her clothing from where stickiness of the red liquid attracted the leaves like a magnet. She was alive, barely.

Slowly her eyes blinked multiple times. Luke could feel his heart pound in his chest while Darcy's eyes wandered around the room in till they landed on him. "Darcy," he squirmed in his seat so he could see her better. "Darcy, say something." She ignored him and started to move her arms. They didn't move very much since they were tied and hanging below her head.

"Help me!" She began to scream. Luke noticed a massive gash on her forehead. Blood slowly oozed from the cut. "Ashton!" she screamed, tears rolling down her face. "Please help me!" Luke could feel tears brim his eyes. He was scared.

"Shh, Darcy." Luke cooed. "We don't want him to know you are awake ...where ever he is," She hushed but continued to sob. "We are going to get out of here,okay?" Her sobs slowly faded away as Luke continued to talk to her. "I promise I am going to get you out of here alive. Back to Ashton." She sniffled.

"Luke," she spoke her voice raspy, "Where are we and whats going on?" Luke looked around the room trying to find away from him to get out of this rope.

"I think Calum's barn but I don't know why someone is doing this." he mumbled. Tears brimmed his eyes but he did not dare to shed a tear, not in front of Darcy. Now he had to stay strong because if it's the last thing he does, him and Darcy would survive.

"Hey, Michael," Genevieve cooed as her and Mikey maneuvered throw a crowed of dancing people. There was still no sign of Luke. Michael was secretly beginning to worry about his best friend, but he refused to say it out loud. As they pushed through the crowd, Eve could feel a hand on her back slightly pushing her through the people. Of course she knew it was Michael, but she wasn't going to even mention it yet she couldn't help but wonder why he was guiding her. "Do you know what I hate more then you?"

Michael chuckled, waiting for her to continue. They had searched the whole house so it was time to wait on the porch for the others. "Parties." She spat. She absolutely despised parties.Michael chuckled a bit, leaning against the wall of the house.The warm summer air blew Eve's hair as she sat on one of the bottom steps. "I knew whenever I was invited to this stupid party something bad was going to happen. Everything bad happens whenever I come home. Maybe I should of just stay in the rehab. I felt more home there then I do here." Michael rolled his eyes, but he did feel bad for Eve. All of her life she was been teased and always felt like she wasn't good enough.

Slowly he walked down the steps and sat beside the sad girl. She was chewing her lip staring up at the sky. The stars twinkled. Different types of colors littered the sky from people miles away shooting fireworks. "Eve, I am glad your back. It wasn't the same without you here." He sighed. Eve turned to look at him cocking one of her perfectly done eyebrows. "Don't give me that look. If I really hated you as much as I make it seem, it wouldn't be here. With you. Right now." Eve gave him a soft smile which he gladly returned, but before either of the could break the silence a blood curdling scream came from the woods, and the familiar voices of Calum and Steph yelling,

"Ashton!"