#81: He Always Reminds You That...

Harry:

"You're mine. Every little bit of you, all mine. I get to see you with your worst clothes on, with your best clothes on, with no clothes on... I get to see you when you're happy, when you're sad, when you're hungry, when you're sick, when you're excited, when you're angry... I get every single aspect of you every single day, because you're all mine."

Liam:

"You're beautiful. You really are; you may not see it, but I do. I see it everyday; every little thing you do, whether it be embarrassing or funny or extraordinary or even ordinary. Everything you do, every outfit you wear... everything is just so beautiful."

Louis:

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I've had a lot of amazing things happen to me, don't get me wrong. But you... even getting to meet you, let alone be with you... I honestly couldn't ask for any better. You're so amazing, so wonderful, so goddamn beautiful, and just the thought of ever having to be without you sets me off. I really can't believe that I have you."

Niall:

"I'm not gonna let anything, or anybody, hurt you. And I'm not just going to try; I'm not ever gonna let you get hurt. You're too amazing, too funny, too clever, too CUTE to get hurt, plus I just love you too much. I'm not ever gonna let that happen. Just say the name, and I'll beat the shit out of anybody who even tries to hurt you. It's unacceptable, and I'm not gonna let it happen. Not now, not ever. That's a promise."

Zayn:

"I'm scared of losing you. I really am; it's hard to admit, but I am bloody terrified that one day, I'm gonna stuff up real bad and I'm gonna lose you for good. You have no idea how much you mean to me, how much I love you. And when I say stuff like that, you have to know I'm not bullshitting you. I mean it. So you have to promise that you're never gonna leave, and I'll promise that I won't ever do anything stupid enough to lose you over."