#123: Kiss Cam

Harry:

You lean back in your seat, as the half-time rolls in. "So are we winning?" he asks confused since it was his first ever hockey game. You chuckle, "Yes Haz, we're winning by 35 points" you said, pointing the screen. You looked at the screen seeing your face on the kiss cam, blush creeping up your cheeks rapidly. You turned your head, finding a pair of lips, kissing yours hungrily. You grinned as he pulled away whispering, "best game ever." You couldn't care less about the kiss cam so you re-attaching your lips to his, pulling at his curls, smirking against his all to soft lips.

Niall:

"So who's playing again?" Niall asked for the 1000th time. "the Pittsburgh Penguins against the Boston Bruins" you remind him once again. "Oh yeah, now I remember". "Wait Popcorn guy, popcorn guy. You forgot me. I need popcorn. Wait, come back!" you heard your boyfriend scream. "Shhhh.... Nialler!" you scold, trying to sound angry but end up laughing anyways. "Ohh kiss cam" you squirm in your seat. Your lips meet Niall's once your face shows on the screen. "Mhm, Salty!" you laugh. "I love you" Niall chirps before stuffing more popcorn in his mouth. "I love you too babe" you say, kissing his cheek to distract him as you steal some of the popcorn.

Liam:

"LiLi. Sit down, people are starting to stare" you warn, tugging on the hem of your boyfriend's Lakers shirt, getting him to sit down. He doesn't listen, he only waves his foam finger higher in the air, screaming at the top of his lungs. "You are crazy" You mumble, sliding further into your seat. "But you love me" Liam explains. "Sadly, I do" you say, grazing your lips against his. "Look folks, people are getting warmed up for the kiss cam" you hear the announcer. You pull away blushing as they showed your faces on the screen. Liam just chuckles and stands up proudly with his foam finger, too hyped up to be embarrassed.

Louis:

You are dressed up in matching gear for the ballgame you and Louis are attending. You and Louis are seated about two rows up from the players so Louis decides to throw popcorn at their heads, typical Lou. You slapped his shoulders for him to stop and smile, apologizing to the players he had hit. "Ohh kiss cam" he said. Your face shows up on the screen as you laugh, kissing your boyfriend. The kiss cam directs towards more couples but that doesn't stop your 'make-out' session. "Woah! These two love-birds can't get enough of eachother, they are still going at it" the announcer laughs. You pull away, giving your boyfriend one last kiss as you smile at one another.

Zayn:

You and Zayn had bet on different teams and by half-time your team was trashing his team and you knew Zayn was a sore loser. "Aw babe" you laugh, hugging your boyfriend in comfort. He wraps his hands around you. "Are you really going to make me go without sex for a whole month if my team loses?" he asked, half serious half not. You were about to respond but you saw your face on the kiss cam. You attached your lips to his until the cameras focused on another couple. You grin, nuzzling your face into his neck. "With those kisses and my hotness of a boyfriend, I wouldn't last" you replied. He felt his smile as he pecked your forehead, squeezing you lightly.