#127: One Of The Boys Asks Him How He Is After The Break-Up

Niall:

Liam handed his best mate Niall another beer and wished to avoid the subject, but he had been crying a bit too much. "Mate," Liam breathed, "after three weeks, what is the issue?" Niall shook as he searched for the words. He wanted to forget your eyes, but you were in his mind constantly. "I just want to be happy," Niall explained with saddened eyes, "and I am only happy...with her."

Harry:

Louis sighed frustratedly as his best mate Harry punched the wall again. "Mate," Louis shouted, "she broke up with you more than a month ago!" Harry froze, his curls drenched in his sweat. His breathing grew harder as he thought about you and the moment you left him. "The pain should be gone," Louis explained, "she is in the past." Harry raked his fingers through his brown curls and harshly turned to Louis. "Fuck you," Harry shouted, "you know absolutely nothing! The pain is with me all the time! I still love her Louis, what is wrong with me?" Harry sobbed into his palms as Louis buried his hands into his pockets. "Maybe you should tell her, mate," Louis whispered. As the silence passed, Harry realized what he had to do, and promptly stalked out of the flat.

Louis:

Harry handed Louis another cup of tea, but Louis shook his head in disapproval. "I fucked up," Louis sighed, "bad." Harry turned on the radio to fill the silence, but nothing but ballads played, and he immediately stopped the music. "Mate, this is not your fault," Harry said, "you forgot her birthday, but you were really busy with the album, we all were." Louis pressed his fingers to his temple to relax his thoughts. "No, mate," Louis breathed, "it was my fault. I guess that's what I do. I let down the people I love." He refused to cry in front of Harry, but before he could control himself, tears brimmed his eyes as the thought of you returned. "I need her," Louis sobbed, "but as I said earlier, I fucked up."

Liam:

For weeks, Liam had been a bit busy with his career, and you, feeling neglected, decided to have a break and move out of the flat you shared with him. "Would you even consider giving me another chance?" Liam begged. You hurled your belongings into your luggage and shook your head as the sound of his heartbeat replayed in your mind. Do not make this hard for me, you thought. You needed to be strong, but his heartbeat remained with you regardless of your decision to leave him. "Leave me alone, Liam," you bellowed, "I never want to see you again." When you finished packing, you sped off as Zayn pulled into the parking lot. "Where is she going, mate?" Zayn panicked. "She left," Liam sobbed, "she really left me, Zayn." Zayn hugged his best mate and comforted him as well as he could. "Hey," Zayn lulled, "she loves you, and she gave you a second chance before, have a little hope, would you?" Liam's tears stained his friend's sweater as he remembered your heartbeat as well. "No, mate," Liam sniffed, "she was serious this time. She is never coming back."

Zayn:

Zayn had not gone out of bed since you broke up with him. One night, Liam decided to take him to Funky Buddha to take his mind off of you, but to be honest, you never left his mind. He branded you into his memory, and if you left, he would go a little insane. The only way he was still alive were the memories of you. Liam, surrounded by beautiful girls and endless alcohol, realized Zayn stalked out of the club, and chased after him in hope to find out why. Liam found Zayn perched against the brick wall in tears. He had never seen his mate cry over anything. "Zayn," Liam prodded, "what in the bloody hell are you doing?" Zayn rubbed his temples to rid the memories of you, but for him, you would be there forever. "I screwed up the best part of my life," Zayn cried, "she loved me, and I...I...fuckin' hell." Liam lowered to Zayn on the floor and remained beside him to comfort him for the rest of the night.