#139: Text Malfunctions

Harry:

You: 'I had such a bad day :( I'd feel much better if I saw your face

Harry: 'I'm sorry, Harry is in the bathroom. This is his mom. But that's very sweet. You had a bad day and you want to see my baby's smile :)'

You: ':D Yeah, I missed him so much today. Do you mind showing him the text.'

Harry: 'Sure. I showed him the text and he says he can't wait to see your (.)(.) !!!! I think he means your eyes. You guys are too adorable :)'

You: 'Haha..!! Yeah, he just can't wait to see my eyes

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Zayn:

Zayn: 'Hey Babe :)'

You: '...'

Zayn: 'You were amazing last night. You have very talented lips ;)'

You: 'This is Y/N's Dad'

Zayn: 'AMAZING AT KARAOKE. WOW SHE SURE CAN SING. YOU'VE GOT A TALENTED DAUGHTER SIR. I ASK HER TO BE OUR OPENING ACT ALL THE TIME!'

You: 'I know, she's amazing at singing, I think she's got real talent and potential. I think it's great you agree :D'

Zayn: 'Yes Sir. Can you please ask her to call me when she get her phone back? Thanks :)'

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Louis:

Louis: 'I wish you where here with me ;)'

You: Awwww.... ur so sweet boo

You: 'I wish I could kill you.'

Louis: 'KILL ME?????? What did I do now?!?!??!?!??!?'

You: 'KISS, KISS. I MEAN KISS YOU :P'

Louis: 'OH, we'll in that case, so do I

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Niall:

You: 'I'm gonna miss you babe

Niall: 'gonna miss you too princess'

Niall: 'I left a shit in the bathroom for you to remember me by ... ;P'

You: 'LMFAO your autocorrect is so funny XD'

Niall: 'oh that wasn't autocorrect, you are gonna need a plunger, sorry babe :'('

You: 'OH C'MON NIALLER!!!!!!!'

Niall: 'Love you too babe xxxx'

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Liam:

Liam: 'Heyy I'm sorry but I can't stand this anymore. Your always coming to my house and its really annoying. Can you tell the boys that are making you do this to get a life?'

You: 'WHAT?!?!?!? There's no one making me do this!! Well honestly I hate you!! If you think I'm that annoying then I will just leave you forever!!!!'

Liam: 'What? Oh shit no! That was for the pizza man. The boys and Andy keep pranking me and sending him to every location I'm at :('

Liam: 'Babe?? Hello?? Wait what???'

Liam: 'PLEASE BABY, COME BACK, IM SORRY :'(

You: 'it's ok baby, I'm sorry for being harsh. I'm still waiting for you to come back and make up, I love you

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Josh:

Josh: 'I'm sending you a picture ;)'

You: 'of what???'

Josh: 'SOMETHING YOU LOVE

You: 'Money?? Clothes?? Shoes?? Diamonds!?!?!?!?!?'

Josh: 'nooooo.... Try again :)'

You: 'FOOD?????'

Josh: 'No -_-'

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

I decided to take a break and upload a short funny pref :) yay?!?!??!?!?

COMMENT AND VOTE :) more text preferences coming up this weekend :) bye loves xxxxxx