#134: When He Comes Home From Tour

Harry:

It had been four long, excruciating months without Harry since he was on tour with the boys. You couldn't visit him because of school. All you could do was Skype, call, or text. It was finally the day that you were picking him up from the airport. You were standing in the terminal with Gemma and Anne. The three of you were talking about planning a vacation to relax and spend some quality time with each other. You were so absorbed in the conversation that you didn't even hear that Harry's flight had landed. You were in the middle of talking when two big pair of hands covered your eyes. You screamed and jumped into your boyfriend's arms. "I missed you so much, Y/N." Harry mumbled into your hair. You couldn't find the right words to respond, so you just planted a kiss on his lips.

Liam:

You were in your bedroom reading a book when there was a knock on the door. Liam wasn't suppose to be back for a few days, so you assumed it was Eleanor. "Coming!" You shouted, running downstairs. You tripped over your own foot and fell down the stairs. "Ouch!" You cried, clutching your ankle. Whoever was at the door, heard you scream and ran to your side. "Y/N! Are you okay?" You turned to look at the person. "LIAM!" You yelled, suddenly forgetting about your throbbing ankle. "I thought you weren't coming back until Thursday!" "Well, I wanted to surprise you! Now, let's fix this ankle." He said, kissing your lips.

Louis:

You were at the airport with Danielle. Both of you were getting antsy, waiting for your boyfriends. You were talking to some fans who had gathered to pass the time. You heard the fans scream, meaning that they caught a glimpse of the boys. Louis was the first one off the plane. You immediately locked eyes with him and ran into his arms. "I'm never leaving for that long again unless you're with me! Do you understand?" He said, his voice cracking. You had already started crying tears of joy, happy to have your boyfriend back in your arms for a long time.

Niall:

You woke up to three missed calls from Niall and a voice mail. The voice mail said, "Hey babe, I'm guessing you're still asleep, but my flight got delayed for a few hours. I'm sorry, but I'll see you whenever I get home. I love you!" Your heart sank. You had been waiting for five months to see your boyfriend and now you had to wait, again. Luckily, this time it was only a few hours. To pass the time, you started to make him food for when he came home, knowing that he would be hungry. Finally, it was time to go to the airport. You got there just in time. Niall was walking out just when you got to the terminal. "NIALL!" You shouted, waving your arms in the air so he would see you easily. He ran over to you and kissed you passionately. "I missed my Princess." He whispered. "I missed you too, Niall! Now, let's go home! I made you food." And with that the two of you rushed home.

Zayn:

You both had decided that it would be more special if the two of reunited at your house, alone, instead of at the airport with all of the fans. You were watching TV when you saw a car pull into the driveway. You jumped up from the couch and ran outside, not bothering to put shoes on. You didn't stop running until you reach Zayn. He dropped all of his bags and opened his arms for you. You jumped into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist. "I missed you so much!" You said, looking into his eyes. He smiled and crushed his lips to yours in response.