SUMMER PLANS

This summer is going to be awesome, can't wait to show you guys what I have in store for you :) xxxxxxxx

Hint: it involves good music by various artists/musicians and ONE DIRECTION *maybe some more bands that I like*

Can't wait, Seriously!!!!!!!!

What do you think I'm doing???? Inbox or message me telling me what you think ;)

I'll inbox the person who guesses. (@Lady0fTheLake - DON'T YOU DARE OPEN YOUR MOUTH WOMAN :P love ya

You don't really have to do this but I just wanna have some fun with you guys.

OHHHHH.... AND BY THE WAY. I will be starting that story where I help people by writing, I told you about it on my pref story, in SUMMER so that's another thing to look forward to.

ANYWAYS, I NEED SOME IDEAS FOR NAMES AND IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU MESSAGED ME A GOOD TITLE FOR THIS STORY.

if you don't know what I'm talking about go check 'HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT' chapter in my PREFERENCE story.

I already have some good ideas and suggestions so it will be good.

THIS SUMMER IS GOING TO BE ALL WRITING.

ONLY A MONTH TO GO AND IM FREE FROM SCHOOL, EXAMS AND STUDYING.... IF I PASS THAT IS :P

AND...................... ...................... ...................... ........................

Everyone :)

I NEED YOUR ATTENTION.

PLEASE GO READ "Niall Imagines" by@obsessedwith5idiots *LINK ON MY STATUS*

GO CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!

IT'S SERIOUSLY AMAZING WORK AND YOU WON'T REGRET READING THEM ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE A NIALLER GIRL LIKE MYSELF.

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's currently my favorite story on here, along with a few other ;P

If you do I'll love you forever and.......

I'll write as many prefs as I can this weekend, SHOW SOME LOVE

thank you if you read this and the story,

MUCH LOVE MY LITTLE ONE DIRECTION NUGGETS (my new nickname for you guys.... do you like it????

Megz

As I always say

STAY STRONG, HAPPY, HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL

AND YOU SHAPE YOUR DESTINY AND LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU AND FORGET THE REST.