#95: Your Child Gets Hurt

SO CAN YOU PLEASE PICK OUT ONE NAME FROM THIS LIST FOR A PREFERENCE I'M DOING.

FOR ZAYN THERE IS:

- Trevor

- Jaxon

- Mason

- Zachary (Zack)

If you have other names you like for Zayn add it along with the name you pick and I'll use it for another preference :)

Zayn:

Little Leo is wailing in Zayn's arms, and this is one of the first times that he as a father has experienced this. So at first, Zayn isn't quite sure what to do with the crying one year old bundle in his arms. He looks desperately around for you, because surely you would know what to do, but you are nowhere to be found. He sighs, and then starts hurriedly singing a verse of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and miraculously, Leo calms down instantly at his father's voice.

Harry:

As soon as he hears Darcy cry out in pain, he's on the run through the door and sprinting into the bathroom. Biting his lip, he finally finds the first aid kit, after what feels like forever, and rushes out with it to Darcy. He tries to stay calm and confident for his tiny girl, as he applies the band aid over her new cut. Then Harry leans over, kissing the wound. Still on his knees he whispers to his girl, "Look baby, the boo boo's gone. Daddy healed you!"

Liam:

Your son is knocked out cold when he bumps his head a little too roughly on the playground. And of course Liam is worried sick about his little boy, and he flat out refuses to leave Thomas's side at any time. Gently, Liam lays him on the couch, and holds a cool cloth steadily to his big bruise. Time ticks away, hours even-and good old Liam is still there as patient as ever. "Please wake up soon, Tom," his voice is soft and cracking.

Louis:

"Uh oh, look who it is! It's the airplane!" Louis swoops right in to his daughter with a paper cut, and lifts her right off her little feet as if she weighed nothing, even though she was probably too big for him to keep doing this. He whooshed and flew her around in his safe arms, trying to distract her. "Zoom zoom, look we're flying Amy!" She giggles at this, screaming in joy and Louis kept going never tiring of her beautiful laugh.

Niall:

You are laying the tiny Natasha on the edge of the sofa, trying to bandage up her swollen knee. She squirms in pain, unable to stay still. You sigh frustratedly, "Please honey, stay still for Mommy!" But it wasn't working, this only makes her cry louder. But all of the sudden she turns quiet and focused on something behind the chair. "Look Mum, it's Daddy!" She squeals, laughing. Sure enough, as you turn your head Niall is crouched down, making funny faces silently but it seems to do the trick. You smile despite yourself.

SO 15 COMMENTS AND 40 VOTES FOR THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK OF PREFERENCES. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF I AM DOING ANOTHER BOOK YOU BETTER VOTE AND COMMENT CAUSE THE ANSWER IS IN THE LAST CHAPTER

PS. Thank you to reader for suggesting Natasha as a name so I used it for Niall's preference :D and thanks for picking a name :D keep doing it for the other boys to okay????? Xxxxxx