chapter 3: does he hate me?

As time went by, y/n and Komi-chan hung out more often and that meant Shousuke had to see y/n more and more. Which was good, or bad, he still didn't know..

By now y/n had been told Shousuke doesn't like talking but she still feels as if he hates her. Which was the opposite of what he felt.

Soon, Shousuke became a high schooler. He thought that maybe now he's in high school his feelings for y/n gone away.

(Oh how wrong he thought...)

Now that he's a high schooler he had to see her more since both of them go to the same high school. Not only that, but there's this annoying girl in his class too that annoys the hell out of him.

(Oh poor Shousuke..)

But since now he goes to the same school as y/n, he can see how she is at school. To figure her out while he thinks no one's seeing him stare at her.

But unfortunately for him, y/n

feels as if he's giving her death

glares.

So one day when she and Komi-chan were having lunch together, y/n decided to finally ask Komi-chan.

"Um Komi-chan can I ask you something?" Komi-chan quickly looked up, a bit nervous and nodded "Does your little brother.. hate me?"

Komi-chan's eyes went wide and before she could say something y/n went on "I-I mean I don't know but it looks like he does.." h/c haired girl looked down.

"N....n-no!" Komi-chan said but it was softer than a whisper but y/n looked up at the girl who was shaking her head.

Actually, Komi knew her brother didn't hate y/n since whenever y/n was in their house Shousuke always came where y/n was. Making excuses saying he needs something from that room.

Sure at first it looked normal but then she noticed that he would always look at h/c haired girl with the eyes that sure doesn't speak of 'hatred'.

✎ ∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧
Edited